Sick Seedlings to Flourishing Seedlings w/HELP 1st GROW

It’s only been a week since I’ve done a mild flush. Is it too late to give a full flush ?? If not I’ll reflush and try again with small nute feeds. Soil hardly has any nutes honestly. Far up in this forum post you can see the soil mixture i put together. My water ph going in is always 6.5ish rain water I catch. And also the lighting is as natural as my flash permits on all pics except 1 or 2. Any advice I’ll take action on immediately.

Yes, I think you need to do a good flush. You’ve got a bad imbalance of nutes. Do the flush and then feed.

2 Likes

@Niala Hey how you how do I get involed in the lab side of things but I’m in the :uk:

2 Likes

It’s the pay side, here’s a link that will provide you all the information you need to access it, @Shuggz, you’ll find more accurate scientific knowledge and very friendly and knowledgeable members on the other forum there… I will be happy to welcome you there also…

In hope that’s responding to your question…

Truly yours…

~Al :v::innocent:

2 Likes

I’ll flush tomorrow. I have 4 gallon airpots so first thing I’ll do is catch the first bit of runoff and see the ph and I’ll let you all know. Then I’ll flush each of my three plants with a total of what, three gallons of 6.5 ph distilled water ? Sound good? Or shall I go 4 gallons each plant to make sure it’s fully flushed. I already get runoff with half gallon of water in airpots so I can only assume 3-4 gallons each plant should be one hell of a flush. I’ll be so happy to get my soul cleaned out !!! Awaiting replies :grinning:

Flushing seems to be the theme this week :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah all these first growers. Like me :wink:

To flush properly, you want to put through double or triple the amount of water as the size of your pots…so 8-12 gallons. It’s a lot, but it will really make a difference.

If you have Florakleen or such, then you could probably get away with 2-4 gallons.

2 Likes

So testing the runoff of the first gallon application in three different increments: first bit of runoff at 7.1 ph. Second at 7.04 ph. And at the end of the gallon 7.3 ph runoff. Watering with 6.5 ph distilled water. So, going to do another 5-7 gallons on my plant number 1. The runoff ph isn’t bad right ? Lastly, do I feed right after flush or wait a week or so. Remember, I am flowering at this point on all three blueberry Autos.

Anyhow, on my way to the store to buy ALL their distilled water :joy::joy::joy:. Still on plant #1 of 3. Please advise ASAP as I’m taking care of this right Now ! Thanks all !

@blackthumbbetty
@Niala
@PurpNGold74
@raustin

Your run-off is high. You’re flushing to try to get it down to 6.5-6.8 (in bloom, a bit higher than 6.5 is a-ok).

After you get your pH down, feed with 1/4-1/2 strength nutes.

2 Likes

After five gallons of flush on plant #1 so far. 7.4 ph :disappointed:

Plenty more to go. And 2 more plants to go :disappointed:

What are you running it through the soil at?

1 Like

Poor girl looks so sad and soaked. Y’all sure about this flush thing ? I’m sure you are. Lol. You all been right all Along.

6.4ph going in.

And its still that high? Dang. Keep her going

1 Like

Oh I am. Haha. I just bought 20 gallons of distilled water registering at 6.4-6.5 according to my ph pen.

Yup. Slow and steady process. She will forgive you when she can eat better

1 Like

You have quite a few gallons left to go. Try decreasing your flush h2o to 6.0.

1 Like

Water going in is actually at 6.2-6.3. I should be good. I’m still going strong on it. Baby going to be flushed real nice. Learned my lesson. Next grow I’m doing it ZERO nutes to start with.

1 Like