Sick seedlings 3/4" tall

I edited my post, today is exactly 2 weeks since I put the first batch of nutrients in.

1 Like

ok, you should be feeding them every week now. On the first feeding what percent of the nutrients did you use? Like 25% or 50%?

You told me to use the full amount of 4 ml on all three bottles

Another question, I water until it runs thru. So far, they seem pretty heavy and can go more than a week without water. Does that seem right? And should I put in the extra lights? I had to take out the sponges, humidity was running 48-50.

ok, I don’t recall that conversation, but that’s fine, lol. I don’t remember what I had for dinner either!

Let’s have you jump ahead and use the week 4 schedule this week, and then next week, week 5 and so on. When you get to week 11 just follow that until you are a week from harvest.

The girls look great! And I have to run for a bit. I will catch back up with you as soon as I can.

1 Like

okay, and that’s an old picture.

1 Like

Ok @Bobbi are we good? The only other thing I was gonna add is that if you have to give them water more than once a week then just water on those days.

I water the 5 big ones every 8 days or so, the 3 littles one more. @ bob31 Those are the ones I had to transplant, didn’t know I wasn’t suppose to, my bad. I lowered the two 300W lights to 18" and added the two small grow lights. How about the lights, keep them on 18/6? And I took the sponge out because humidity is running high, 52 right now. 40-50 according to scale you gave me for flowering. How do you get the humidity OUT? I have 8 plants in there and have to leave them for a couple of weeks or more. Do I have to do anything more with these auto flowering white widows? I know about looking for tricombes later down the road but for now?

@Bobbi for now just give them nutrients once a week and that’s really it for now. Give em a bit of a look over every day or so to spot any potential issues but that’s about it.

High humidity is a dehumidifier or an air conditioner. I wouldn’t worry too much the important thing is to keep the air moving and the temps good and they will be fine.

You can transplant autos it’s just that due to their genetics it can really cause issue if they start flowering and transplanting can cause them to stress.

But what’s done is done
No worries. They’re gonna be just fine!

1 Like

@Bobbi hi! Happy Mother’s day!

I don’t believe we have had the TDS meter discussion. So let’s go step by step. Get a glass of tap water 1/2 in glass and use the blue meter to tell me what the parts per million (ppm) of your total disolved solids (TDS) in your tap water. Could be anywhere from 0 to 500.

Let me know with the @ tag

okay, be right back to edit @ tag 351 I used it right out of sink, not water sitting around with escaped chlorine…right?

Yes this is just a test of the meter. @Bobbi @bob31

You are just gonna dump it after

1. That’s what it was, 351

Oh I missed that, sorry @Bobbi I need my meds lol.

That’s about what mine is too.

Next step when you water your plants collect runoff water from both and check pH and TDS and let’s see what those numbers look like.

Remind me have you started the nutrients yet?

Yes, I’m going on 5th week of nutrients. Okay, I’m not due to water them for a couple of days. I’ll test the run off and get back to you. Maybe I’ll do a plant tomorrow, I have a small one that might be ready

Sorry I lost track a little I guess!

so do this…

Next time you water check the pH and TDS of the water. Add nutrients and measure both pH and TDS again. Then adjust pH and water the plant to runoff and let’s collect that and test both pH and TDS.

Post all that and tag me and let’s see what all your numbers look like!

1 Like

Okay, got it. Hopefully I’ll catch ya tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m working some tomorrow but I will check in a couple times for you.

We aren’t going to make any changes tomorrow. It’s more is less just a check to see where you’re at.

I will tell you that the tds meters usually have a 10x on their display so if you get a reading over 999 you will see 10x on the display. For example if you water with TDS of 750 and the runoff is like 125 look for the 10x on the display indicating a TDS of 1250.

. I 'lol post the stats and you can get back to me whenever, okay?I don’t understand Greek, I’ll wait a few days until you’re not so busy

Lol it will come to you. It does sound like a foreign language doesn’t it!

Talk tomorrow! Have a great night!

1 Like