Sick plant help a girl out

@Tylersays Thanks havent started nuteing her yet she is 3 weeks. I am potting to 3 gal today Trying to warm the soil up even as it is in the tent. Yep already experinced hot soil for the seedlings thats why it is in soil from last harvest. Thanks

2 Likes

@DRsDank I let 3 gallon jugs sit to dechloranate. At 3 weeks didnt know you could calmag it. All that it hass had is water and what is left in the soil from last harvest as that is what I have used. I will be going to full strenght coast of main when I transplant. Yep a good 3-4 weeks without nutes.

1 Like

@Aussie_autos What do you pH your plants to. Mine are 6.3-6.7

1 Like

@beachglass My whole house is so dang dry I cant get humidity up to 60. If i could afford a humidifier I would get one.At least for the room the tent is in. No I dont leave the flap open during 6 hrs sleep.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry to much, and go ahead and repot

How close are your lights to your plants? I didn’t see that info in the previous post.

3 Likes

@Syndrix Thanks I repot today to a 3 gal. My lights are 25 for now trying to get some length to them.

3 Likes

6.5 to 6.8 i do my ph

2 Likes

Do u have a humidifier in ur tent @Bud_Wizer or is it sitting outside of ur tent u can also put a bowl of water in ur tent it will make ur humidity go up

5 Likes

Wet towel hanging will also help a bit as well to raise it.
:v:

5 Likes

Bucket with half water, drape a towel over the edge. Worked wonders for me.

3 Likes

I use API stress coat for the chloranted water it removes the chlorine and chloramine and makes water safe for fish to swim in. It does bring up the ppms a little bit not much as u don’t need alot at all. Per gallon is like 2 small drops I use 15ml per 5 gallons which is almost nothing
Seems to work awesome I see no I’ll effects on the plants using it. Used it almost the whole.grow last grow. Certain water days I’d use strait ro water only but tap for the most as ro takes forever to fill buckets and replenish the storage tank lol.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who had thoughts about this plant. So a few thinks its Humidity Is that it.

1 Like

free seeds giveaways at poppingseeds. Come get some good beans

I start in solo cup and give cal mag at about 2 weeks. Thats when i move to 5 gallon pot filled with happy frog and perlite. I water them only a little every couple days with cal mag 5 ml or 1 tsp to a gallon of water.
Maybe some nutes left in that soil.

About the same. 6.4 to 6.8 as long as in that range I’m good not to picky

I try to keep my nodes close together. So for me its a little light intense. Yours looks fine in that aspect though.

Humidity is a bitch for me too. Mine is always low in the cold months. About what yours is. I’m not saying they won’t do better with more. In fact I know they will. But they will grow ok in that. These never seen above 45 most days 30 to 35 even some at 25. 25 made me worrie a little. No room for a humidifier. Still figuring that out for this little tent.

4 Likes

No harm, I don’t rest my tap water. Mix, check PH and PPMs and feed :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I didnt really see any problems with the plant.

Transplant is about on time. Once leaves reach over the edge of the pot, its normally safe to uppot.

The yellow tips of the leaves are most likely slight Nitrogen Toxicity. I wouldnt go crazy trying to fix it. Actually strive to paint my ladies nails.

The cuppage of the leaves looks like a slight VPD (temp:humidity ratio) issue. If u can up that humidity they should be fine.

How far away are the lights again?

But overall she looks fine. Couple minor things but nothing to go crazy over

7 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Thanks I was more worried about the outer edges of the leaves like the discoloration a lighter green. But I am color blind pretty much. The height from canopy to light is 20 inches. Got a bucket and towel in the tent but only 8-10 % raised. Transplanted yesterday looks like its doing good.

2 Likes

Lil bit of Nute Burn. What kind of soil is it? FF or Coast of Maine and its kind of expected. Pretty strong stuff out the bag

2 Likes

Hi @purpngold The soil is last harvest com stonington blend. Yes out of the bag has strong nutes. I am growing six. The biggest I just transplanted.

3 Likes

Everyone looks happy and healthy. Good job so far. What strains are you running?

3 Likes