Sick plant help a girl out

Hi ILGM community
1st or 2nd post here.

Sick looking plant here. I think it may be overwatered. Last was 2 days ago. Will it get root rot or root lockout. Was thinking of transplant to a 3 gal. Any thoughts would be grand.

Using old last harvest stoneington blend
FF 3 nutes every 3 days
3x4x5 tent
SF2000 led 2 plhizon led
canopy at 26inches
Temp range 68-80
RH 45
pH 6.2

5 Likes

what size pot are you growing in?

1 gal its been 3 weeks vegging.

1 Like

please fill this out and ill tag a few people. @PurpNGold74 @OGIncognito @Bluntsmoke @Borderryan22

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

• Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

• Otigin of seeds?

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

• Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

• Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

• Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

• What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

• What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

• What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

• Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

• Co2 Yes / No?

• How long have you been growing?

• What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?

• If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

3 Likes

• Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
indoor 6 seedlings
• Otigin of seeds?
new 420guy

• Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
regular
• Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
tap water I ph around 6.50
• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
n/a
• Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
com stoneington blend
• Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
ff trio
• What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
sf2000 plhizon 2x
• What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
68-80
• What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
30-40
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
n/a
• Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
no venelation i leave the front flap open.
• Co2 Yes / No?
no
• How long have you been growing?
one1 year
• What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
very small
• If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like

Hi there. I think your rh is a bit too low. You

Do you leave the front open 24/7? Are you on 18/6 timing schedule? The pros should be here soon to help.

3 Likes

That Stonington Blend is a great soil. Agree with the others, support ticket for more info. PH is too low though. Appreciate the tag @BudzMS :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

is that coast of maine? i used last grow

3 Likes

I’ve used it and had awesome results. The cleanest bag medium I’ve ever seen :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

i got a huge bag for free, the rep stopped by the nursery and dropped off samples and the owner asked if i wanted to try it, i said sure lol

4 Likes

Lucky Dawg! I plant or should say replant all my wife’s house plants in it. Awesome stuff and loaded with all the good stuff :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

hahah, i still have alittle left. posted above, is @Bud_Wizer using used soil from last grow? or same soil?

2 Likes

Are you letting your tap water dechlorinate? Tap water has to sit for at least 24 hours. Also wanna kick your rh up to 60-65%.

5 Likes

I feel stupid but I did not know it needed to sit for 24hrs… thanks for this knowledge!! :pray::pray:

3 Likes

It doesn’t hurt if you don’t. The chlorine binds to the soil almost immediately and does no real demonstrable damage to any growing systems in the plant or rhizosphere.
It’s much more important that the Ph be balanced before being introduced to the plant and medium.

7 Likes

She looks like she might be a little wet so make sure the soil is dry and the pot is light before watering again.
Are you following the FF schedule? And what strength are you using? FF nutes with every watering is probably a bit much for her.
I don’t know about COM soil but some soils will have a pre-charge that will hold a plant for a month or so and you really shouldn’t add nutes till after that is used up mostly.
The tips could be early signs of nute burn.

You’re gonna want to up-pot it to a bigger bag for a bigger plant. 3g would be a nice upgrade. That would help dry the soil out some now for sure.

Best of Luck!

3 Likes

Depends on if water is chlorinated.
To me it looks like she could use some cal mag. Or a little heavy on nitrogen. Have you fed it anything. @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

I personally think ph is one problem and i would transplant it into a bigger pot give ur roots room to spread out

3 Likes

Yes I used soil from the last grow because the @BudzMS stoneington blend is to hot for seedlings. When I transplant I will have new com stoneington blend. so that should be good for a few weeks in that soil without nutes.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 I do let it sit out I have 3 gal milk jugs sitting dechlorinating at all times

5 Likes