Sick girls, pls advise

Hello,

Here’s the situation, I bought some clones from a dispensary. They have been transplanted into 5 gallon buckets. I used topsoil, organic compost, peat moss, and organic garden soil. As you will be able to see, things aren’t going well.

These are Tahoe Alien… Now for the fun part. The first 2 weeks at their new home they were placed in a loft that reached temps over 100 degs. Since moving to a nice controlled environment, they are now showing the signs of being mistreated. Please help!!! They aren’t all showing the same symptoms. Thanks in advance.

Pirate Blackthumb

Overwater? Too much hot soil? Ph wrong? My first tought is overwater

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Whats the PH of the water that you have been giving them? Soil is also probably to hot of a mixture. The hot air temp is not as much of a issue if the RH is kept @ 70 to 80%

1 Like

I do not know PH of water I am using. However, I can tell you that it is only water that is produced by my AC condensation as I have a tube running to a reservoir. I am only using a fish emulsion of 3-2-2 at 2 tbl per gallon.

I appreciate all your help and advice. These plants simply do not grow. I have had these clones in soil for almost a month. Sad, I know.

Thanx

Lights are 36 inches from top of plants.

Take all the browning leaves off. I think it will pull through. If you have any rapid starter I would put about 4 drops in a gallon of water no nutes and just water about *oz around the root area to strengthen them.

You don’t measure the pH of your water! It’s very important to do that. If that manure is from chicken is very bad because is to hot for mj plants and its not recommended. Look at this chart whit pH for soil and deficiency.
PS you need a tds and pH meter!!! Nutrient_Chart2

1 Like

So your problems are maybe because nutrients are not absorbed by the plant because your pH is out of range (just my opinion). The pH should be 6.5 - 6.8! And you have some nutes burn (the tips are brown - nutrient burn)
You also need to make some holes in pots to let the root system breathe and water to evaporate easily… I recommend to repot them in fabric pots (at least 3 gal or more).
Hope this help you! And wait for more answers!nu

1 Like

Ok. Had a fire at home so had to move all back to hot loft. Believe it or else, all but one are growing and showing signs of recovery. Have purchased PH pen and once I complete the 6 month training course on use I will post my results. Have an AC trying it’s ass off to cool but not doing well in heat of day. I’m sure it’s way too late to change light schedule now as I would have made smarter decision to turn off during heat of day.

Thanx for everyone’s help and I will update PH soon.

1 Like

I don’t know what is wrong. In dwc, nearing harvest

Fill out a support ticket for us and we’ll be able to help out @Grandaddy013. I’m a DWC guy too!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

How do I find a support ticket to fill out

Try this please!

1 Like

Ok

It’s ok but you need to lower the pH at 6.6-6.7 and then will be perfect :wink:

That isn’t my pic above. Someone else posted.

1 Like

I saw that to late :slight_smile: so I edited my post… Sorry.

No worries and I thank you again for your help. Lost one clone but remaining are doing much better. I was severely overwatering and my soil mix is way too hot. I can mix great soil for vegetables but not so much for Mary. I am learning tho. . I have 3 new WW’s that are doing fantastic, so far, and will be potting in a week or so.

Again, I thank everyone for their input.