Shyguy420 2020 Grow

Hey All just wanted to make a thread for my outdoor grow. I’ll be posting pics weekly now til harvest. If anyone has any comments or questions or advice for me please leave a reply. :slight_smile:

5/11/2020

13 Likes

Awesome :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thank you @repins12

If my state ever becomes legal that’s gonna be my outdoor set up :+1: :v:

1 Like

Got bit from Farmtek highly recommend them for greenhouses

2 Likes

Like I said, AWESOME. As soon as my state gets off it’s azz and makes it legal, that’s what I will be using for my outdoor grows. For now my outdoor grows remain guerilla style, making me an outlaw of sorts. :+1: :v:

1 Like

I want one of those!!! I have a 4x8 three season I am trying out this summer. But like repins 12 illegal garden tomatoes. What is going on in the center. Or is it Stay Tuned

Welcome aboard ! great looking setup. You’re not going to need that chair you’re not going to have time to be sitting around. :+1:

1 Like

@beardless thanks bro. I am extremely lucky to have this set up. I got work trimming one year for a big grow here in Colorado ended up earning enough to by this greenhouse.
Basically I dug a giant hole and removed clay and replaced with good soil. The middle section is a drain and it’s where I stand when I water lol

2 Likes

Farmtek is the greenhouse? I’ve been looking at green houses…

@Covertgrower yes

1 Like

Week #2

1 Like

Nice setup bro u mind if I tag along and watch u go

1 Like

@Khamocean that’s fine homie we do our best when we all grow together

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking good my friend :v:

1 Like

Took a few cuts today

2 Likes

Thank you Repins12 I am loving my garden this year.

1 Like

You are doing an awesome job, for sure. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH :v:

1 Like

Thank you @repins12 you stay safe as well