Showtime - Outdoor Mid July Progress

in my area they are charging 70 for 1/8 of an ounce

can I ask how much water you are giving them. I am a new grower my outside plants are now about 6 ft.
I want to do right

1 Like

The two Blue Cheese photo’s in the back row, They’re 86" tall now, I failed in my attempt at Fim’ing them long ago.
Defiantly not nearly as full as all of yours but being my first grow year I’m okay with learning from my mistakes.

3 Likes

@Ralph732 if your plants are 6 ft tall you probably have the water thing right

2 Likes

They nice looking Re they in pots or in the ground ?

1 Like

Yeah, it took a little bit at first to stop watering them like I would water some plants in the garden…the struggle to resist watering is real. :wink:

3 Likes

Less is more

2 Likes

my super skunk fem plants are in treepots, 11 weeks old and have HUGE, 9 finger leafs, the size of a basketballs growing on my ladies…, does anyone think that they will be blocking to much sun from getting into the plant? should some be removed?

Leave them Leaves

My first grow looks like you know what you are doing! I want to learn. Have read about trying down. Too afraid I’d screw it up.

1 Like

I am going to top them soon though

1 Like

Can’t w wait to see the flowers!

Topping at six foot tall that going to be interesting

1 Like

Idk if I would top it at that size. I would probably try my hand at very very Low Stress Training. More like “opening” the plant up as mush as possible. This may be more of moving branches side to side rather then down.
Think of what the plant wants and would respond best to for yield and overall growth. Sometimes this can make it more of a challenge for the grower. The plant wants to be happy and always moving forward.
You got this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was hesitant at first too.

Grow a few extra next time and experiment with LST. You wont be dissapointed…

I usually do a combo of FIM’ing around week 4-5…while the plants are still in the house.

Then after transplant in the garden about 2-3 weeks after transplant I tie down the tops directly to my support cages. This creates a bushy plant rather than a tree…increases top bud sites.

A few weeks after that I tie individual branches, trying to spread them out…

You can see the ladies here are doing well…all were topped and LST trainig…

2 Likes

More concerned about nosey neighbors. Don’t want them to grow over fence. Where I live you are not suppose to grow outside

Yeah, the struggle is real…

It’s legal here to grow outside, I still dont want neighbors getting too noisy about my medicine…

Goodluck

1 Like

Ilive in a semi urban are and the lwws in my state say you cant grow outside, It is only and infraction. but I dont want to spend all that work just to lose them

2 Likes

Yup, it’s a lot of work for it to be ruined by a nosey neighbor

Ive got 3 autos in my grow tent in the basement white widows

2 Likes