Show your November Girls

Started 2 in mid August to see how long I could keep them going. White Widow Autoflowers. One finished last Friday. This one still showing a lot of white “hairs”. I’ve only had them in the shed for 3 nights due to frost concerns. Forecast 70s/50s next 7 days.

8 Likes

Kushman’s Grape Ape. Total dry/trimmed weight was 17.6 ounces plus 9 ounces of trim/larf for making edibles.

15 Likes

Holy Cow, that is one tiny human.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Man you are gonna stink right proper!

4 Likes

Black Afghan

Tops from that plant

What’s left after tops removed, I hope it stays alive long enough to dry the tops. I want to bring it into the drying / grow room to re veg it for clones.
Yotal yield? Unknown at this time.
Here are some buds I cut earlier and dried em.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Hey that’s cheating indoors doesn’t care what month it is! Lol :laughing: looks great though

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Nobody said show your outdoor grow… :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I see where it says outdoor grow now, in the subtitle… Sorry and thank you @Cannabian

2 Likes

Sall good, I photo bomb all over the place!

1 Like

That’s Alot of Weed :evergreen_tree: Good Harvest!

1 Like

ILGM Blue Dream Auto. Her “stretch” phase was about 2.5’! :joy: good problems, I guess. 2nd grow.

5 Likes

Not the largest yield I had outdoors this year LOL… That one was only 17.6 ounces and 18 ounces of larf…at some point I have to cull the little buds because it’s just too much to trim LOL. But my largest came from the Glueberry at 21 ounces and 18.145 larf. I had 3 Momma’s Mango plants that totaled in at 78 ounces with 37 ounces of larf.

7 Likes

I just pull all the worthy buds and hang em, then I cut the stalks and just quickly hack off all the larfy crap into a box. Put it in large ziplocks and press it as small as possible. Toss it in the freezer. Keep it frozen and pull out the screens in the outdoor sunroom when its cold out. The resin just falls off. Or you can use dry ice or water to get the resin off. In my opinion its low grade kief in any respect, because I only make hashish with properly dried and cured cannabis. But! It will make good edibles.
Another fast way is to use window screens and just toss the larf on and stack em with bricks or lumber.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have the right environment, soil and nutrients to grow big ! Thanks for sharing your pictures :+1:

1 Like

That’s a Garden Gnome, haha!!!

2 Likes

You could put lights and a star on top of that thing.
WOW :ok_hand: :clap:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Funny but I’ve been compared to a gnome before hahaha

2 Likes