Show us your pet(s)

He did not come cheap and that was with a family discount since my brother breeds them, I wanted him to have a little attitude since there are 4 dogs here and I didn’t want him bullied and he more than holds his own lol he has a lot of attitude and jumps on the dogs,trying to bring them down like a lion with a wildebeest lol and the dogs love it

5 Likes

this is Lola we rescued her after her owner passed away

7 Likes

He looks like a naughty boy. Reminds me of auntie’s golden lab, Sprocket. We recently installed a new brake kit, American force wheels and side steps on uncle’s truck. Sprocket was walking and watching all the time, he immediately jumped on the bed when we took the truck for a spin. That boy really loves to ride.

5 Likes

Sweetie…Large and in charge

1 Like

I’m gonna miss ya.

1 Like

A whole bunch of Golden retrievers sleeping

We breed Goldens and only let one female breed at a time, but this little Devil got to both.

2 litters. 15 puppies. Lots of sleep lost. It’s worth it when someone comes to get their dogs. We love our dogs like our kids.

Pepe

14 Likes

My Niiko loves his rides too, especially on the quad lol and he is the best dog I ever had

2 Likes

One very pregnant German shepherd with my next service dog inside if she make it through training

10 Likes

Lots of work training those service dogs. People complain at how expensive a service dog is and I tell them how much goes into training one and they usually shut up about it.

Pepe

5 Likes

You got that right @skgrower. You can train for a year and the dog may not have what it takes. Not to mention the cost to raise them. I spend months just taking them everywhere just to train but the dog/companion you end up with is all worth it.

6 Likes

That’s what I raise our puppies to be. Companion dogs. They come from hunting stock, but only 2 that we have sold have been trained to hunt. Most people want them because they’re so good with humans. Goldens absolutely love people.

Pepe

6 Likes

Lola isn’t very well won’t eat her food so she’s gone to the vets :cry:

7 Likes

I hope Lola feels better :cry: I hate when my dog don’t feel well.

1 Like

Thank you she’s currently on a drip at the vets maybe an X-ray tomorrow it’s to quiet without her

3 Likes

Update on Lola she’s back home after an X-ray she has gas a lot of gas so she keeps farting

But got some meds and we’re changing off the dog biscuits and back on to wet food

Should do the trick says the vet

But she didn’t look happy

10 Likes

Ahh poor baby :pensive: she doesn’t look to happy either. Hope you feel better Lola :wink:

1 Like

Well, at least that’s what he thinks he is! All 3.8 lbs. of him!!!

6 Likes

She had them last night. 11 puppies makes 13 German shepherds in the house. Weed is really going to be my friend.

15 Likes

Good job :clap:t2: My very first litter of Brit’s was 11. Looks like she is doing great. :heart:

4 Likes

Nothing like em except more of em! German Shepherds that is>

2 Likes