Show us your pet(s)

just a few more of our pets , 74 all up

Thank you @Holmes I miss her as does her dog family. And having the little kittens around does help. Mellow always barked at them when I opened my back door to feed them. Pretty quiet today at feeding time.

@Coltfire awsome bird variety you got there my friend, brings me good memories, my grandmother had lots different birds also. Great job love them fish, are they goldfish?

@Mrcrabs yes they are goldfish, i have special food i fed them, they are from 6 month to 14 months old , i had a beautiful pearl white , he was over a foot long , it was for him the pond was built fir , as he could no longer turn around in tank,but unfortunately a crow decided he was lunch , came home to a head and skeleton left , now have a screen the crows cant get though.

@Coltfire sorry to hear that, I had toad problems, I also had to screen up my pond, we brought our gold fish and koi inside, lovley goldfish, it’s amazing how they can grow so big.

@Coltfire

these are my toad invasion survivors

@Stoneythetiger420 it looks like your dog got into your Stash

@Mrcrabs its those blue eyes. Its hard to take a picture and they stay blue!

Female is due any day now.

Doberman Pinchers

@Stoneythetiger420 what breed is it?

@VoodooKing make sure an post them puppy pics, lovley pair my friend

@Mrcrabs german shepherd, husky, boxer mix

this was the tride from nc and her annoyed with my girlfriends selfies.

The young pup

The old one .

@Stoneythetiger420 she looks like loyal companion, I New I could see the boxer in her but was wondering what she was mixed with, great pics

nice time lapse @Seeddog

First two pics are of Jewels the young pup and second two are pics of old Molly . Great dogs !

@Mrcrabs shes a great companion. Best dog/friend ive ever had.

Here’s my girl Sami (again)

This old dog thinks outdoor scrogs

are a Great idea.