Show us your harvest!

Super Skunk and OG Kush auto’s, guerilla grow, Fox Farms Nukes, Batco soil, from April to late August

5 Likes

Certain nutes they have are, others aren’t. Which is why flush is highly suggested. I believe you can flush with ph’d water, but it takes like 2 or 3 weeks of just doing that s the quick flush with sledgehammer or another.

And I’ve got a 3 ak47 autos from ILGM and a zkittlez auto also from ILGM.
they’re under the hlg 65 v2 4000k and zkittlez and 1 ak that are the same age are in FFOF and the oldest ak is in some soil I threw together. Another ak is smaller and in half the amount of soil and they’re all in 5 gal vivosun fabric pots.
Using the ff trio feeding the ak that just started her flower and and the smallest ak.
I also have 2 other literal no name lights to support the little light. Excited to post back in here after harvest with some results and more pics. But here’s my biggest ak right now.

1 Like

Nice looking Buds, I go straight into the ground too, dig a hole put in some good soil, gives the roots plenty of room to spread out and it keeps them cool in the heat of summer plus it’s more concealed :+1::beer:

1 Like

4 of these plus a few lowers

3 Likes

Nice looking autos. I just dropped some OG Kush autos. Looking forward to see how they turn out but they will be indoors…

2 Likes

I had a some nasty Colas on the Skunk growing outside they were beautiful, other than a little Bud Rot everything turned out fine

4 Likes

Bud rot had a go in my grow to. Only 2 GL fems out there and so far showing no signs. Nothing worse than tossing bud in the trash…

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice anything really, right before I chop them down I noticed a little, I cut the infected piece off, Don’t feel bad I’m not a Expert but it happens to them also, if you can’t get it under control, you should harvest even if there not ready, it spreads fast, I lucked up and only lost a small amount, could have been worse

1 Like

Patiently waiting

7 Likes

Dood Ill 10 that for ya! Good job!

1 Like

Much appreciated Sir. Looking forward to finishing up this round of outdoors. Probably cutting the last 2 down on Sunday.