Show us your 1 pound single plant grow

What i do instead of have one plant in vegetation for to long I have 5 plants for 4 or 5 weeks and I move them into flower room under one light(750w HPS) and i usually get 2 pounds per light

12 Likes

I’m shooting for a pound per light from my next Waterfarms grow… The best I’ve done so far is 1.2 gpw… with a 315 watt cmh. With a little luck, I think/hope, I can do, 1.5gpw…

9 Likes

I’m sorry wish I could say indoor but don’t have the skills yet

19 Likes

I grow six plants in my 8 X 8 room and this grow all six reached 1 lb or a bit more dried, trimmed and cured.

Here is the room about two weeks before the start of chopping:

This is under >2000 watts of a combination of COBs and Chilled Logic Pucks.

with supplemental photo and far red plus UV.

I flip them when they are 60 days old, in FFOF with FF Trio nutes in 10 gallon pots.

21 Likes

wow, what do you say to that… epic?:grin:

4 Likes

If I get 1gpw I will have nearly a pound from my indoor 1 plant grow.

3 Likes

Wow my friend you’re killing it ,I’m never going to say anything bad about a Sparky engineer again.:blush:

4 Likes

I am glad to have made a good showing for the “Sparky Engineers” everywhere. LOL

10 Likes

holy cow man. you get a pound each of these vegged at only 60 days? incredible job!

3 Likes

1 plant…1 pound
3’ x 5’ grow area

39 Likes

Sweet plant. How long did it take ? :v:

3 Likes

yeeeaah! how long you veg for? what lights do you run?

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, first picture looks like blue purple light curious mind what kind.

1 Like

It’s an auto, not a photo. Got an lb off it

14 Likes

To long! That’s why I’m changing up my growing style. My needs changed. I used to not need quick turn around times so I would veg for a long time and grow big plants.

I now need quick turn around times so I’m growing more of a sea of green style

7 Likes

My lighting system was three cheap viparspectrass that I had mounted to a light mover

8 Likes

I can’t remember how long ivegged for exactly. I harvested that thing in Feb or Mar of '18

Here’s the journal

There are several different grows in this journal but the top of the thread is nothing but this plant

4 Likes

do you know the veg time off the top your head?

Thanks @TDubWilly I have always thought those were pretty decent lights I have used them for veg and been pleased.

2 Likes

I’ve been using a Vip TC 1200 in conjunction with some HLGs, and the Vip does really well (especially in veg). I feel some of the higher quality, old technology purple lights get a bad name from the garbage blurple carousel you find on Amazon.

And yeah @TDubWilly that thing was a monster!

3 Likes