Show us your 1 pound single plant grow

who’s harvested a pound (or close) of dried bud from a single photo plant indoors? show us your set up and technique! how big was the footprint? how long did you veg and flower for? nutes? let’s see those buds!

6 Likes

Willing to bet @Bogleg and @peachfuzz maybe @TDubWilly all came close.

9 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I think you may fit into this thread.

5 Likes

was just about to tag him :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry. I just happened to see the thread. Lol.

3 Likes

all good! WOOT! Saturday night! lol.

2 Likes

There are others here that FAR outdo me. I bow down to those who have to cure their flower in buckets haha.

7 Likes

oh come now. not a competition. we (OK, I) want to see a collection of different methods in one spot. it’ll be fun i tell ya!

1 Like

What i do instead of have one plant in vegetation for to long I have 5 plants for 4 or 5 weeks and I move them into flower room under one light(750w HPS) and i usually get 2 pounds per light

12 Likes

I’m shooting for a pound per light from my next Waterfarms grow… The best I’ve done so far is 1.2 gpw… with a 315 watt cmh. With a little luck, I think/hope, I can do, 1.5gpw…

9 Likes

I’m sorry wish I could say indoor but don’t have the skills yet

19 Likes

I grow six plants in my 8 X 8 room and this grow all six reached 1 lb or a bit more dried, trimmed and cured.

Here is the room about two weeks before the start of chopping:

This is under >2000 watts of a combination of COBs and Chilled Logic Pucks.

with supplemental photo and far red plus UV.

I flip them when they are 60 days old, in FFOF with FF Trio nutes in 10 gallon pots.

21 Likes

wow, what do you say to that… epic?:grin:

4 Likes

If I get 1gpw I will have nearly a pound from my indoor 1 plant grow.

3 Likes

Wow my friend you’re killing it ,I’m never going to say anything bad about a Sparky engineer again.:blush:

4 Likes

I am glad to have made a good showing for the “Sparky Engineers” everywhere. LOL

10 Likes

holy cow man. you get a pound each of these vegged at only 60 days? incredible job!

3 Likes

1 plant…1 pound
3’ x 5’ grow area

39 Likes

Sweet plant. How long did it take ? :v:

3 Likes

yeeeaah! how long you veg for? what lights do you run?

2 Likes