Show off you favorite bowl, bong, whatever method you feed the need

Handmade who knows how long ago.:sunglasses:

12 Likes

I like my joints

8 Likes

Here you go

5 Likes

hahaha @Willd got ya going with his old time power hitter, didn’t he!

I don’t have anything old, though my go to is a wooden pipe that I bought on Amazon that was like the one I had in the late 70’s.

Oh and the one hitter loaded with AK47

7 Likes

Yeah, burned a ton or more in a power hitter back in the 70’s. Been a bowl fiend for 35 years or better. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When I quit smoking cigs I gave up joints. One reminded me too much of the other. I always preferred the pipes and one hitters, lol but the look just like a cig and it never bothered me.

I like your old school pipe! I’ve got my eyes open for something unique! @OldStealth

1 Like

I have made these for friends many times over the years. :sunglasses:

Really only smoke out of my Bong and Vape nowadays. My bong is almost 30 years old now. I have a bunch more wooden and brass pipes stashed away some where.

14 Likes

Old faithful

9 Likes

Love seeing Handmade. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Will

4 Likes

Did you make that yourself? @Mrcrabs

That is f’n awesome!

2 Likes

Love the 'tater @Rugar89

2 Likes

Back in the day I used a corncob pipe. Not homemade but I’m gonna make one I think. anyone every make one?

The article I linked to was initially published in 1973. Good stuff!

4 Likes

@bob31, yes I did. Thanks,

3 Likes

Many times. :sunglasses:

I have to thank @OldStealth for this post. got my pipe and grinder out to take a picture. Then I opened my grinder and what did I find? Enough smoke for a couple hits! I’m out right now so you helped make my evening a bit more enjoyable!

12 Likes

Absolutely cool my friend. :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I forgot about the shatterstic

5 Likes

I have a bunch of glass, but I’m a blunt guy lol! My glass is special to me tho, I love my art!

Extendo Blunt, 2 blunts attached to each other at the ends, then rolled. AKA a Wand lol!

Adventure Time bong, with the characters Finn and Jake on the bong itself. One of a kind.

I use it as a bong and as an oil rig, depends on my mood lol!

MediCali Oil Rig, my favorite oil rig I own

MediCali Oil Rig

Concentrate mats, jars, and dabbers.

Got this rig from a friend, traded him a gram of wax for it lol, such a great deal for me!

My first rig I ever bought, only cost me $35, I named her the “Rainbow Rig”. This is actually the one I’m sending out to @Hogmaster! A lot of you guys probably don’t know, but I’m a type 1 diabetic, and Hog has helped me out tremendously since I first met him.

“Rainbow Rig”

“Rainbow Rig”

My little baby, she doubles as a bong and as an oil rig! I call her “Swiss Miss”, because of the hole design in the glass.

MediCali Rig and Swiss Miss together, along with another extendo lol!

Adventure Time bong and Rainbow Rig together!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

17 Likes