Show me your outdoor ladies australia only

Was just wondering if anyone in australia are germinating at this time and getting ready for summer like i am, these are my gold leaf super silver haze and purple haze kiddos :))

4 Likes

I’ve got some white widows just in my backyard as a trial before I get an indoor set up happening. I was impatient and curious and just poked the seeds straight into the soil of my new veggie garden. 2 from 2 WW popped up, 0 from 2 OG CBD Kush. We’ll see how they go, only about 4cm tall now and I’m surprised to have gotten this far!

1 Like

Not yet in Adelaide. Will germinate late mid October. Where are you?

1 Like

Im in nsw

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @AussieOutdoor, I’m in Adelaide too, I won’t be growing outdoors this year, only indoor for me.

2 Likes

Oklahoma’s not that far from Australia!

4 Likes

I’m on my way then… lol

Winds blowing here hard enough right now it won’t take ya long !

2 Likes

Saplings are barely a few weeks old, second biggest is a few days older than the saplings and the last pic is a few days older than the rest of them at most 2 weeks older. Wish they would grow quicker lol

3 Likes

Yeah mate, just sprouted 2 gold leaf fem and 2 critical mass. Outdoors.

1 Like

so does the abc strain grow wild ?

I did! I started 4 seedlings, way to early it seems (first grow, learning as I go) I germinated them 2 weeks b4 spring began here in Melbourne, and it’s been quite cloudy and cool for the usual this time of year. Unfortunately my girls have received ‘all’ their light via Mother Nature, and sexed way early! 2 have already turned male and I keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for last 2
•Random bag seed (unknown)
•Outdoors (currently 6 weeks into spring)
•Medium; Potting mix (store bought for seedlings), Coir, & Perlite.

PS: was gifted a feminised seedling few days ago :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ~ poor dear has literally been knocked out of her pot roots and all ‘twice’!! Hoping so much she survives the shock!!

3 Likes