Show me your Maui Wowie

Looking very nice!

Looks great @Deez I’m outta likes :+1: lol do you want my address so you can mail me a sample bud?! :joy:
Killer job dude!

1 Like

@Turbonelson that is gonna make one sexy beast nice work

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it :v:

1 Like

Hello @Deez,
Hope you are well and safe. Just wanted to give you an update on my 3 MW’s, hope you don’t mind.

I am at the start of week 2 of flower. On 12/12 light cycle.
@Turbonelson Very nice mate. What an exciting time. Just love how you have manipulated her to your ways. :v: :+1:
Have a magic day

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it but it ended up being a male so I had to ditch the grow. I’ll drop some more on down the road and probably train the same way.

2 Likes

I cant like that… drop more seeds haha

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I didn’t like it either. Sorry for all the :poop: you and your family is going through. Your welcome anytime at Hey ho lets grow

2 Likes

Thanks man. We are getting thru it. I havent been by my sister’s today. But have made sure to check in on everyone. Service is planned for Tuesday. N pretty sure ill be a wreck by then.

Ill def pop over. Love the title btw hehe

2 Likes

@flyinghigh looking good! Get ready for the stretch

1 Like

So I am coming to appreciate Maui Wowie. I was kind of down on it at first mainly because it just simply does not get me that high.

What I found is that even though it doesn’t really get me that high it is a great mood enhancer. I’ve noticed that I am much more upbeat and carefree after a few bong loads. It’s got it’s place.

2 Likes

Thanks for the smoke report. Just started to grow some now. Great info. :rofl: :bat:

I’m interested in other smoke reports also. I’ve grown Maui twice but the second was a clone of the first and I’m not convinced that I didn’t just get a phenotype that is either lower THC or maybe even some CBD in there. I don’t have a resource for getting tested so I’ll never know

Hello @Deez
I have tried a few strains now, and so far for me the White Widow and the Afghan have been good for pain and stress. Bergman’s Gold Leaf is another strain which I found works very well. Has a really good high that gets you creative and mellow. Looking forward to trying the MW. Here is a pic of the girls

@thecount13 good luck with your grow mate.
Have a magic day

1 Like

Filling in really nicely there.

Looking very nice. great grow, ,happy growing :rofl: :bat: