Show me a Big fatty!

All strains will have several different looks (phenotypes) it’s like people that have the same parents they won’t all look alike. So like 1 of 5 will be alike and you can’t tell until they grow… Also there are many different breeders out there breeding the same strains too make seeds with the same name and it depends on the phenotype they pick on how they will turn out meaning there’s a butt load of different genetics running around with different phenos so you have better odds in Vegas to get exactly what you want especially the first try. It’s a big world :laughing::rofl: hopefully I explained this right genetics get a little confusing for me which is why I and probably hundreds of other people shouldn’t try to breed seeds it just muddies up the water

1 Like

No doubt, but it should still resemble the picture somewhat. I but pink impatient seeds they are at least going to be pink.

ILGM Northern Lights auto.! Maybe 4 weeks to go. 2 lower side buds, rest one big cola. 19" tall and getting fatter each day

3 Likes

That’s beautiful !!!

1 Like

This is as white as mine looked at harvest

Bear in mind I didn’t get the seeds here but this was a white widow
Brazilian setiva landrace x South Indian indica

1 Like

Looks like it’s gonna be white Christmas!

I had better light today

4 Likes

I like Cola shots too. But not nearly that impressive. (Maybe because it’s Diet Cola? :wink:)

6 Likes

So many pretty girls on this thread !!!

1 Like

Here’s a couple fatty’s
My last grow Northern Lights Auto at 97 days.

7 Likes

Yes sir!

Those will make some nice hooters!

1 Like

Nice shape. I see big hooters in your future!

Here’s a hightimes centerfold worthy bud.

4 Likes

Nor too bad for a camera phone.

1 Like