Show and tell 🥰

1chemdog #4, 3 skywalker ogs , 1 tall and hot Bruce banner, 2blackwidows. Just did my last flush​:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:going to start week 11 of my fox farm feeding schedule in 2days when they are more dried out from the flush and a good watering tomorrow…I love this part.they are lookin soo delicious. It’s Getting closer to the end (few more weeks?):smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart: It’s been really hot in my region the past 3days so I know my Bruce banner (the tallest one) is Drooping a little bit due the heat. 82 is to hot for these gals right now!!its been 80F + during the day and 80F threw the past 2 nights. And it has really messed w my perfect temperature I had goin on. Lol but it’s supposed to drop into the 60s F tonight,so I’ll get some colder fresh air in tonight.l so that will balance me back out. so it should be all right​:upside_down_face::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Nice growing!

3 Likes

Super nice! Pushin the N a little too hard but overall looking very much like marijuana ! Betcha cant wit to smoke some of that there cannabis?

1 Like

Yep ur right

1 Like

I can smell the fruit! You’re going to be laughing with joy! Nice Grow man Enjoy!

1 Like