Show and Tell weekly pics

NSB is pretty good never had problems unless it was a regular seed but you gotta take pictures to show them it’s cracked as soon as you put it in water they don’t want nothing to do with it they just for show they say I got the connck puck 2018 but I’ll tell yea after this Oder I will have to try ilgm to find out maybe a little friendly game the grow off

I’d love to support ILGM seeds, the challenge is the quantity you have to buy. I can’t see myself buying 10 seeds of any strain, maybe because I’m a new grower, my mind may change on that. From a newbie’s perspective though, I like the option of being able to buy in quantities starting at 1, 3, 5, 10, and so on. Have never bought just 1 (if I plant 3 seeds and 2 germinate, I’m a happy camper). Great thing about ILGM is if you have dud seeds they send replacements. The other seed bank will not guarantee seeds, absolutely under no circumstances. I have been scoping out the mixed packs from ILGM, will probably get the Kush pack. What I’d really like to see is the option to pick your own pack (i.e. for a Kush pack, I choose the 3 strains). Wouldn’t bother me a bit if the price changed based on the seed type, for me its not price, its getting the strains I research and desire. As for a friendly challenge, I think that’s part of what the forum is about, a small part, but it seems to me there is already a very friendly and chill challenge when we post our pics of not only our plant progress, but the techniques we use, and the equipment we choose, etc. I’m going to be growing a lot of Kush in the near future, Bubba, Green Crack, Kushy Kush. Will be germinating them in about 2 weeks, so if you have access to any of those strains I’m cool with a bit of comparing as we grow, not so much a challenge, I like the slow pace I take, I learn more that way… cheers

1 Like

Dang… wow Scuba that’s a fine looking crop, damn fine

1 Like

Yea wait this is my jack hair and it’s just to see tnsb won’t give u refund or new seed if you say your gemantin them is against the law in Canada witch is dumb 4feet

I got around 30 on the go all different kinds but this is the brand og And true og , OG jack hair afgan kush blue berry bunch I’m losing them because I add As I go but this band has been really good to me but what do I know if it pops I’m happy but I got a deal on the purpleMaroc and I clone them sell em grow em to my needs even been working on my own breed of Afghan kush payed 59 for 14 seeds 4 different types @Stryder1961

Jack Herer is a great smoke, my first actual harvest is in week 3 of curing, and a few nights ago I sampled a bud of Emperor J (a Jack Herer strain)… really good high, not overwhelming, got me into a creative and organization mode, then a relaxing mode… a really nice buzz for someone like me who is coming back to smoking after being away for decades…

1 Like

Yea for sure I’m a 90s baby I love my kush I don’t like outdoor the taste is just not there good to know different strains I change em like do my cars and girls

Should I cut em off Here’s what I dealing with

the one on the bucket was ph in the red

1 Like

Please guys send some pics let’s keep this trend going please don’t for get to like it . Thank you marry Christmas everyone and to brighten up my day all my seeds came and get this I used the wrong card and tnsb charge me a 1.53$ for 14 seeds I guess they felt sorry g) @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74 @Liljoe @Familyman @shindig153 @JoshawaM @Onlythebest79 @Stryder1961 @OldSchoolGrower @Queen_Green DYI hydroponic bubbler race - YouTube

2 Likes

What ones do u think I should pop any ideas help and what’s the chances that the hydroponic store was open today and I get my seeds just loving life I guess but when stuff goes to good that means there’s a pile shit coming. Help me choose my next girls @PurpNGold74 @Liljoe @Hogmaster @peachfuzz

You have Chem OG , Hindu K and Purp maroc? how many you plan on growing AND what are the difference of each,sativa,indica,hybred, flower times etc? doing several different ones at same time can be tricky sometimes if they are not similar in the way they grow. You don’t want a short Indica with a tall Sativas, makes for tricky lighting issues.

1 Like

I also have hash passion reg so there a hit or miss the hind do kush is auto flower and the chemical dog doesn’t say just says female same with the purple Maroc can u start a seeds in rockwhool this is what I grabbed today for my Xmas gift and it’s Christmas Eve it was meant to be

2 Likes

I got lots of room I’m running outta lights gonna have to get another T5 vegg light I know the ones ? I popped chem dog and purple Marco the tnsb they said random female seed with every buy is Chem dog good ??? look at this 4 clones in one container what would be course of action

2 Likes

Chemdog is Fire one of my favorites Course of action for me would be to put them in a 20 gallon or hundred gallon pot and let all four of them go at the same time because you’re going to play hell trying to separate them with the root ball that’s probably in there

4 Likes

What would be the best height to stop veggin and flower ? And if it’s fire I’m gonna have to clone the shit outta them I’ll keep her in veg as long as I can lol tell summer and throw it in my back yard have you grown purple Marco

1 Like

6 foot tall 6 foot wide lol the bigger it is when you put it outside it will just be a monster get a few pounds off of all depends on the room you have

2 Likes

I used molasses my last grow.everyone commented on how tasty the buds were so I’m using it this grow too

4 Likes

I’ve only started using nutes this grow and I’m trying not to over feed them do you do it twice a week or

1 Like

Yes I feed twice a week.constantly check my ph, and use mollassas every time they get a drink.you’ll k ow if you over do thw nutes, when the tips of leaves to Brown.in that case flush em well and start over

1 Like

Do u feed fresh cut clones?