Show and Tell weekly pics

2 Likes

I don’t know how ppl make clones with out dome don’t they just plop over ?? Is there a easier way none of my clones in my bubblers Are growing but the tops are dying :sob::sob::sweat: gonna have to make a new clonener

1 Like

Only ones I stArt in dirt have been rooting then I wash off the dirt and put them in the big box

2 Likes

Purple Marco would be 118 days old but it’s seed

1 Like

Sheet no ones loving me today well he’s update on cloest nice buds

6 Likes

Nice ur closet filling up nicely

2 Likes

Yes I’m trying to just gave it its first bloom shot and bumped to up to 1000 watts

@dbrn32 do u hunk this light will grow 4 or 5 plants ???5x5 tent?

Not by itself

1 Like

Ok it’s for my mom she will get some where right should I get 2

https://www.amazon.com/VIPARSPECTRA-Certified-Reflector-V600-Spectrum/dp/B019ETLC7M/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=29ANDTZ1D2PHM&keywords=viparspectra&qid=1552945835&s=gateway&sprefix=viparspe&sr=8-4 would this work for u be just as cheap as 2 of them

1 Like

Ok thanks I got a question can I still low stress my plants a week into bud

Yes I would recommend it to get the whole plant as much light as possible also u can lightly prune leaves also to let light in the lower parts.

1 Like

Thats right on the price point of a 2x288 QB DIY light. I love mine. Would need two for a 5x5

2 Likes

She already jumped the gun and ordered beacuse she gets money back on ebites or somthing like that she’s like that crazy coupon lady in line holding it up

2 Likes

I did it look like a lawmore ran them over broke a couple but painters tape works wounders

2 Likes

Yup they will bounce back quick.

I went from this to this and then 5 days later

9 Likes

And I had 2 plants super crop themselves in flowering on the main stock just below the net.

2 Likes

That’s crazy I thought that dwc was slow until I seen a plant grow 10 in. In 5 days looks good man I’m not uudsimgg scrog

1 Like

Here a bud off my afghan reg not to bAd

5 Likes