Show and Tell weekly pics

Thank you monkman

2 Likes

I’m at my moms with my kids getting setup ready for my mom who has R.A this site is the reason why I am educated in some ways I love this site and the ppl they have helped me at every step u have to look out to other ppl to get there opinion that’s it and thank every one that has helped

4 Likes

i looked up thru the posts for a while to see if i could understand where was coming from but found another one where went off. I never did see what set em off the first time or this time so i don’t understand what is going on but most people on here are very friendly and forgiving of misunderstandings. i hope that is all this is. but like i said, time to burn one!

2 Likes

i think i’ve been here for a couple of months now and have seen stuff like this, but it is very seldom. like i said, lots of great folks on here.

1 Like

What issues please enlighten me???

I don’t think the underlying issue statement was directed at you.

2 Likes

It’s all good

1 Like

What i wAs saying that it’s way passed it’s due date they buds haven’t got any bigger in the last week even

yea, but back to my first statement, there is no “due” date. it is only an estimate bud. some have gone 5 or 6 weeks past due date.

1 Like

So. Pretty much tell they say there done I only have my ballast on 750 should I crank it up when they start nice buds because some already budding

that is something for @dbrn32. i am sgt Schultz… i know nut ting! lol

2 Likes

Lol it over heats already at 750 I’m grabbing a air thing ar the end of them month hopefully that will solve my problem of sleeping in the baiiu

1 Like

@Lostscuba, you have a mistake on your hands that started by a mistake that happened to me. @GreenCoat can explain what happen. I will explain, and he will concur with what I am going to send because I don’t lie. I have not lied, nor stretched the truth in Decades. Yesterday I received a message from Green coat asking me if I harvest 1/3 of it’s wet weight of cured buds from my plants. I responded that I didn’t, but I asked for clarification because I try to be hypervigilent to stay out of spotlight because messages are easily misconstrued, and I don’t want to waste my time typing messages defending my norms, values, character, ect. Green coat found the person who wrote in the same percentage. I never retorted a single word about the percentage, and that was the end of the everything till I got the message today with your message with LOL, about splitting trunk to increase triconome growth. One time in all the grows of all the plants that budded I had one plant that started to ooze several drips from the main cola to the leaves below, and your retort was LOL that was placed grammatically it seems to call me a liar without using the word liar, yet in context plus your actions only reinforced the feeling of retribution when I was asked about percentage from Green coat before we even got into this mess. I have a busy life, and I hope all your harvests are great, and your cured percentage goes up to 80%. I don’t want to argue, nor have any drama. What was your true intent in your message to me about the previous message about the one plant in all my grows that ossed resin several drips because I don’t know how to comprehend it other than it was a farce to be laughed at. It’s not a miracle, nor am I the first person it has happened to exactly as explained previously. I don’t care if we never message again for the rest of my natural life, yet I would appreciate your message explained because I can not figure it out for the life in me in any other manner. Thanks again, and best of luck in all your endeavors.

1 Like

Is this what you’re referring to, @S.FloridaSwampman? If so he was responding to the pics above that posted by @Magilla12

1 Like

@GreenCoat, will you please explain to @Lostscuba that you asked me the question by accident, and I only retort was that I didn’t have that percentage without any hint of doubt in any message. If you could clear the air, so he can understand that I am the Monkey in the middle on this whole mess. I did get frustrated when he retorted in the manner in which he did about buds can drop resin, yet it’s not common. I read lol, and you could have defused the whole thing by explaining that your mix up caused this conundrum. Instead you erase my message, but the deplorable thing is you had all the answers, yet you do nothing by explaining to them how this all transpired while your sitting on your hands letting this dumb argument ensue instead of speaking up telling them what truly happened because if you had I would not be wasting time trying to explain your mix up. Why would you not clear it up, and it all started with you getting me mixed up with another person.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital, I don’t know, but the one thing I do feel is that I hate bickering over anything, and lack of understanding why Green coat isn’t speaking up to clarify why this whole conundrum happened

1 Like

Anyways… let’s see those pics!

1 Like

About two more weeks

5 Likes

Yes cuz it was dripping. How do u turn that into an argument don’t care sorry if it affended you wasn’t suppose too I didn’t get that outta that msg I was referring to another pic to mine don’t want this drama

That’s exactly what I am trying to convey, @seascallop & @GreenCoat should clarify their misconstrued message, and the catalyst of events that has wasted all our time. Instead I am the Pawn because both could explain how & why, so everyone understands the situation. If left unexplained, then it makes it completely misunderstood at my expense. I am done trying to convey the truth, but it’s being stymied. Good Night

1 Like