Show and Tell weekly pics

Yea it almost has 1% so it’s only cbd pretty much read the paper

1 Like

Green house is another company I would like to try but as ilgm and green house don’t ship to Canada I’m gonna grab new strains at the end of the month

3 Likes

Quebec Poutine REGULAR Seeds (Digital Genetics). And ICED Grapefruit Feminized Seeds (Female See is what I got my eye on

Got my self another closet lol it’s been here the whole time

sett it up with the led

1 Like

Bubblegum auto week 4 /29days from germination been starting to flower for about a week now!!

4 Likes

sour kush 60 days soil mother plant. @LoCoRock hey man I found another closet had to make use of it

3 Likes

They look nice man stocky :+1:t5::ok_hand:

1 Like

I have no idea, one I usually recommend another member just had fail

1 Like

Yea me too so far 3 took a crap I dropped my good one now I gotta wait tell the 8 th to check my ph witch is not good

My girls are turning yellow any ideas the only nutes I got are sensi a and b. And micro grow bloom

@Covertgrower

Needs more nitrogen, I’m just not sure of your nutrient line which one to add. On the NPK ratio you want the first number to have a little bit more of.
Example: 10-0-0

1 Like

Pretty leaf’

1 Like

How long ago was it since you were able to measure ph in and out?

1 Like

Og kush autoflower 75days old

4 Likes

@Lostscuba I have the ph meter from green n clean shop, 38 bucks and no issues yet. I always keep a fresh pkg of ph drop tester just incase

Thats my ppm meter but ph one is exact same but white

2 Likes

@Lostscuba I stand corrected. There was more room in the house to put plants…lol

2 Likes

Lookin hungry @Lostscuba
How does ur landlord like ur hydro bills? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I pay the hydro only 100 a month for my plants my land lord is my blood

1 Like

Yea I have one from there but I dropped it now it’s broken

@Lostscuba Those seeds are junk… It’s terrible genetics it’s like bagged hemp like seed.

Do your self a huge favor and plant them outside don’t waste any money or energy on them.

To grow good product you need good genetics I’m sure any veteran grower here will agree

3 Likes