Show and Tell weekly pics

Here’s the latest pic of my baby :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I only grew 2 autos in my time growing blue chesse hindo kush I grow all photo types cuz I’m a cloning man :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Do I see some red neck scrolling going on here ?

2 Likes

Scrogging

2 Likes

How does a red necks neck become red ?

1 Like

From working out side bent over

1 Like

Not quite yet , mine will look like that very soon.

1 Like

Two 1/2 weeks of budding.

9 Likes

That’s what I was attempting lol the buds are getting so heavy I got to tie them up😎

2 Likes

That’s what I do

2 Likes

Red neck scrogging that’s the way to go if your low on funds I never use to use nutes but know I do and it changed every thing now I’m 45 plants deep and loving every minute of it

2 Likes

Grow on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Keep on keeping on friend!!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

For sure always and for evea I got like 9 plants on budding now I didn’t flip the switch on my closet yet they need more time

1 Like

@Covertgrower well I dropped my ph meter now it’s all f up and now I can’t test my ph levels witch is not good do u know a good cheap ph meter this will be the forth one I bought shitty ph pens they work for a week then stop working so I need help to get a good one @Liljoe @garrigan62 @dbrn32 @Medic58

1 Like

Free 100 seeds wit 10 %cbd 1% thc if u want them as well google Canada over grow

@Liljoe. @Covertgrower @Medic58 @monkman @LoCoRock @Dman1969

6 Likes

@MattyBear just upgraded his ph meter. I have a no name brand, but it’s still working good. As long as you can calibrate it.

1 Like

Yea they all worked at one point then my last good one I dropped it last night so there all out wack and I tryed calibrating them doesn’t seem to help I put it in the 7.0 buffer solution now I don’t trust them so I just bought another one so this will be number four

I even tried the 6.86 solution maybe im doing it wrong because if the ph was to low or high it would kill my plants right they are growing like crazy mybone plant grew like 9 inches in a week every day bigger and bigger

I’m looking to grow cbd only for my niece she’s only 14 so it can’t have any thc. I’m wanting the highest cbd I can get.

1 Like