Show and Tell weekly pics

Yea wasn’t for you just haters u know but how much did u end up getting my friend? Here’s some tuna kush

been saving this from my og kush plant

1 Like

I was cutting till 130 am lol stopped weighing after a while alot of lower flarfy buds on the green crack. I still have one bubblegum left to do. But estimating about 600gs wet they branches were so heavy. Thats on the one green crack.

this iis all from that one plant

6 Likes

this also lol

6 Likes

That’s good weight man looks like it’s gonna be good smoke I have done that a lot trimming but it’s worth it

1 Like

How big is your tent or u using a room

4x4x7 ft tent was filled all the way to the walls waith buds. Started jaring the first bubblegum tonight have a bunch of popcorn buds in one jar 25 grams not to bad for just a couple smaller branches

1 Like

Yea that’s a bit bigger then my closet I grew bubble gum last summer it was good

1 Like

If you use dwc do the roots have to be in the water or they can hang 3 in then in the water I’ve been buying piranha for root rot and give it to my plants seems to work a bit but now it’s back and I’m out coat to much

1 Like

I would say 1 to 2 inches of roots above water line.

Well finally done 1 plant 6 hrs of trimming. And still have some clean up after.

5 weeks old tomorrow

3 Likes

This is there begin

This is clones under 1000 watt here’s the moms 600 watt is working well and it’s in a bigger space they are just so green it was the best move I could of made moving a 600 watt to my kitchen I could bud them if I could make it dark and Jorge cervevt says the 600 hps is the best bang for your buck !

2 Likes

@Lostscuba here’s a couple picks of the tops of the buds :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hey @PurpNGold74 here’s my canadian scrog with out bet it’s bent to hold all the weight instead of net

2 Likes

Looking good man nice colour to it I can see crystals good :eyes: The face with the eye glass is gone

1 Like

Yours are :eyes: good too my friend. :sunglasses::+1::v:

1 Like

That’s been my mother I don’t even know the strain but it smells like good weed yea bro I banged out like 25 clones I might of got em all I just took the lids off my bubblers here this is what I got going know

1 Like

That’s crazy man. You got it goin on. Keep on keeping on!! :sunglasses::v::+1:

1 Like

Yea my I’m trying but some of em got root rot gonna need those wraps for the bucket so it just shines off instead of making it hot plus I put 4 plants into bud gonna see how the kitchen works

1 Like

Day 10 of flower mk ultra and gorilla glue from ilgm

9 Likes