Show and Tell weekly pics

Nice! Should be close to 1/2 oz dry. How many of those do you have?

1 Like

:joy: Iā€™ll could smoke that in a day I would try to but right on are u doing another grow ? Already to go ?

1 Like

10 to 15 i believe different sizes

3 Likes

I will be after april going to vegas. Doing 4 autos next time

2 Likes

I like doing photos because I clone a lot now trying to get set up so every 8 weeks I crop out

2 Likes

Have u heard of the nutes call grow Bloom. And micro???

Advanced nutrients? They have a 3 part called that

2 Likes

I want to get to the same setup have it where im always flowering.

1 Like

Yes that one I just grabed the first one because Iā€™m running outta sensi part a can I just use that when I run out but yea Iā€™m switching to hydroponic to so just motherā€™s in dirt

1 Like

u need to hit the net and read read read, watch a chit ton of u tube videos, and read read readā€¦
there r possible grow conditions and there r ideal conditions,
obviously the closer to ideal the more and better quality u can grow.!

6x28=168 grams, that is 0.28 grams per watt,
0.28 x 1000w = 280 grams from your MH,
with more ideal conditions it could be 500-1000 grams per grow.!!

sorry Scuba, i read that as 7ā€™ x 5ā€™,
7 feet wide is too wide for a 1000w HID set up in flower,
when u flip to 12/12 and get the light 2ā€™ above the canopy not much light will reach the sides of the 7ā€™ length, 5ā€™ wide is all a single 1000w can handle.!
how do u manage that big ass light in a 5ā€™ tall space.?
idk the dimensions, but two 400w lights may be better then the now too hot 1000wā€¦???

2 Likes

Itā€™s a vivoson reflector wit a that came with the 600 watt kit itā€™s on hooks so I can lower it and rise it thatā€™s probably another reason it gets too hot l and itā€™s not a square room itā€™s on an angle with the roof u know how upstairs apartment has the upside down V shape I donā€™t have one flat wall

I can lay down in there with some room but can only go on my knees last time 6 plants was to much because I veg to long

1 Like

Lol I didnā€™t even give the wide I only gave u how long and tall it was itā€™s the wit is about 3.ahalf feet or 4 wide long is 7 heights is 4 maybe 5 I didnā€™t really check it with tape measure :exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and when the lights of gets to cold but Iā€™m still new and gotta catch up on the parts to maintain a bounch of plants more plants I have the more I get ?

Iā€™ll get the real measurements all I know before all this was get a light soil plant em let em go but like I say to the others I canā€™t really read that good like texting Iā€™m half good but actually reading up on stuff I get stuck

1 Like

hey bud, @Lostscuba completely understand, @SlowOldGuy said there are u tube videos to watch. i didnā€™t know that but will be going over there to check it out. if you have probs reading then that sounds like a good way to get some extra knowledge.

2 Likes

Yes u should be able to its a good trio. Im going for soul synthetics master pack its hige and supposed to be super fast veg to flower. It has alot of mico nutrients and all kinds of things. But first have to get this dry and cure down.

1 Like

Itā€™s 3.5 wide 4.5 long 5.5tall thatā€™s how big my grow closet is @SlowOldGuy

Trust me I watch Jorge cervantes he says he can do 16 plants in a 8x8 I watch lots of videos but itā€™ u can learn better with help

1 Like

Yea but I only got the one jug -GROW only got so much cash so i gott have sumthing if I run out and please guys if u donā€™t like what Iā€™m doing leave your rude jesters at home

1 Like

Lol i totally get what ur saying. Ur doing good imo.

1 Like