Show and Tell weekly pics

Ok see this is how dry my pots are

Yes mines the same and I did check there is moisture in the bottom but not much

I can’t wait to flip mine I don’t know when I should anyone got an idea on when I should flip u think I should let them go for a couple weeks or more then do it this is how big they are now

@Covertgrower @SlowOldGuy @PurpNGold74

1 Like

I think a couple weeks more so they bush out more then flower time lol but i suppose u need to be able to walk around ur plants

1 Like

Nope don’t need to walk in there I uselly take them out one by one take care of em check them so I can grow bigger trying to top them as much as I can

2 Likes

I wouldnt top to much ur yield can actually be affected by topping to much ive found out.

3 Likes

the bottom needs to be almost dry before watering again.
use the flood to drought watering method, it works and it will fix that WW plant.!

the top of the ‘soil’ mix means nothing, no roots grow on top,
the bottom of the pots is where the roots grow, this is what needs to almost dry out.

i’d be willing to bet that all your plants r slightly over-watered and would grow better/faster if watered properly.!

2 Likes

a 1000w MH will not flower all of a 5x7 area, 35 square feet,
it will provide enough light for 4’ x 4’ or maybe 4’ x 5’ area, 16-20 sq ft,

i’d try to fill about 1/2 to 2/3 of a 4x4 area then flip to 12/12.!

u r correct, 0.5 - 1 gpw is obtainable, maybe not on your 1st grow, but in time u could reach the 1 gpw goal.!!
with “temps in the 80’s” u r gonna be lucky to get 0.5 gpw.

1 Like

So if I brought the temperature Down I will do a bit better my last crop with 6 plants I got a ounce for every plant and that was with a 600 watt it’s just a small closet 16 to 20 square feet is bigger then my closet

I got 2 zips off the mother plant

2 Likes

That’s topped a bunch I’ve grew old door my hole life so I kinda know what to do and sum times I don’t know because it’s a new to me

1 Like

I cant wait to see how much o get off this one

topped once

7 Likes

I need to ask questions I got this for starting is this ok for as like sensi a I don’t know if I going to screw around because I’ve been using sensi a and b now I’m running out

You only topped it once if so ?? That’s pretty good but did a scrog so I don’t think u have too

Crazy the bud goes all the way up i bet pound half p maybe how long is left

Havesting tonight

i wanted more of an upper high with this stuff they been in 48 hrs of darkness now all flushed and good to go.

8 Likes

Shit eh I bet your pumped I would be :partying_face: does white widow go white like that ?

1 Like

Yes. This one my green crack alot of the white i think maybe the flash but it is pretty damn crystally and this one is super sticky. I wish my otherone turned out the same but no 2 plants r a like. I think it from lack of light to the bottem buds also

1 Like

uselly the bottoms start to ripen before the top I noticed that on my afgan the bottom nuggets smell way better

55 grams wet

7 Likes