Show and Tell weekly pics

For sure I like the blue dreams I never tryed indoor but :+1:

Looks awesome :+1::call_me_hand::v:

Try to wait longer I know it’s hard but that was my mistake the first couple times

Gonna keep my eye on the trichs. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

@Lostscuba I had to snip a bud and try it. It’s already kick ass can’t wait till they done.

I bet I’ve never had white weed before it lose it smells after u cut I find

I know there not done just wanted to sample and if it’s this good now I can’t imagine how good it’s gonna be. :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

Apera ph20 is the name,
idk if they ship to u or not…???

very nice.!!
looks like 2 - 4 more weeks, probably start checking trichs in 2 wks,
4-5 oz is very possible.!!

Bugs can live under Led lights just fine… they stay under your leafs

@SlowOldGuy thanks and will do. :v::call_me_hand::+1:

Looks like a couple weeks to go still. Looking good also. I bet u could get up to 7 ounces off the 2 plants. That one damn does it have some nice long buds. Reminds me of this plant i have

When your hairs on your plants start turning and curling into the flowers then ur getting close.

How far into flower is ur blue dream i have 4 seeds i cant wait to try.

That’s some nice buds there my friend :sunglasses:
Thanks for the info :v:

@PurpNGold74 can you log that seedling 12/12 or clone whatever. I am very interested in seeing how that turns out and how long the overall grow takes and the yield… I know asking a lot, but the more we know the more we grow right?

@BikerParalegal, I like the pic of the bud, yet I would love it more had the lighting been different. Beautiful composition of a beautiful bud

Nice man let me know what the weight is off the plant in the scrog if everyone is doing it must me good right

doesnt reallreall do this bud justice but here is a pic outside my tent. Decided yo start harvest today.

Looking good bro that looks like killer weed

1/8th of one plant so far around 200+gs so far. And thank u very much.