Show and Tell weekly pics

Yo @PurpNGold74 the magnetic wave :ocean: it’s screwing up my cameras all fuzzy it over heats my 600 didn’t but it’s big doesn’t look like the other one either

still got a way to go doin nicely after splittin stem on accident

1 Like

For sure got me beat. I can’t wait for my to get bigger to bud what kinda lights u use

@dbrn32 can probably help u out on that light

Ipower 600w hps for flower and the mh for veg got it on amazon for 225 i think

1 Like

Same here just a little bigger I love the lights the work great do u think ? But I heard ipower kicked out around 6 months u have it long

Awesome you got your light!

1 Like

Yes it’s huge man like 3 x bigger then 600 watt check it I got the 35 watt Vivosun air pump u can run 6 lines I think

. They got deal on amazon right now for 1000 watts

2 Likes

They said I gave them the wrong address I said how then today it came finally I was excited :exploding_head:

1 Like

Bad ass light u got there @Lostscuba sure to get some phat buds out of tgat

1 Like

But it screw wit my cameras crazy and I got my ph pens from🗽 Can someone tell what the packets are for

1 Like

The packets are to calibrate your meters just follow instructions on back

1 Like

May want to order some more of those packets as they don’t last long. You can reuse the solution a few times if you bottle it up. I only reordered the 4.0 and 6.86 packets. I never used the 9.18 because the ranges I was testing for fell between the 6.8 and 4

2 Likes

Is 6.5 bad ??? I need more information how to use it what do I do any one @Covertgrower

Get some distilled water. Pour two separate containers with 250ml ( 1 cup). Pour 4.0 into one container, pour 6.86 into the other. Stir it and let the solution dissolve. You now have a reference for your meter. Ph testing the 4.0 should be 4.0. And likewise 6.86 should read 6.86. If your meter doesn’t read these values, it needs calibrated. And you can use the solutions to calibrate it. Just read the “how to calibrate” in your ph pen instructions.

2 Likes

@Lostscuba 6.2-6.5 is acceptable. @BobbyDigital covered you.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys hey @Covertgrower found this guy on Kajiji that’s has buckets pumps hose every thing like 8 buckets grabbing it for 80 bucks

1 Like

@Lostscuba sorry I forgot to mention 6.2-6.5 is acceptable for soil grow.
5.5-5.8 for hydro is acceptable.

Phew. Didn’t want to steer you wrong there for a second.

2 Likes

Ok thanks I will try to get it there my new light is way to hot my roots getting brown again that stuff I bought par for root rot doesn’t really work I’ve Ben putt frozen water bottle helps abit but I can’t keep up to freezing em

Got my ph perfect first time ever and how much should the ppm :honeybee: 1200 ?