Show and Tell weekly pics

Gotta do what you gotta do. Where there is a will there is a way :metal:the black gaffer tape might actually help with insulation too… maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

Hopefully it does this things got wheels and everything lock tight tabs that’s why it caught my :eye:

1 Like

heres my girls

4 Likes

They are getting there my friend have u Ben topping it for more bud ? I ran outta likes

Topping and some bending have not done anything with them recently

Looking damn fine indeed! :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

N the clones killing it Scub

1 Like

They are growing nicely my friend. Looking like baby hedge bushes :joy:

1 Like

What u growing it looks great ?:+1: :v::sunglasses:

I know they are blowing up another 20 or 30 days get clones and flipping to bud I want a couple pounds this time and did you see the purple macronie she’s moving fast

1 Like

But look at this master peace this plant was budding took a long time to get her back on track she stinks :mask: like goodness

og kush I’m guessing it’s a mysterious one

2 Likes

This is a mystery strain I sprouted and it’s damn stinky already (ignore the tag, just helps me remember where it’s from)

3 Likes

Nice it’s a Indica the leafs help. Narrow it down a bit. Some nice clones on there

I’m taking the root farm challenge going to grow one plant with root farm soil nutes they are half the price so let’s see if they keep up to normal nutes

1 Like

I figure all purpose would of been 3 but I guess I gotta go see if there’s a third one here’s the contestant true og clone from my first sick plant that didn’t make it but her clones did

then here’s her mother

These are what I’m growing now every one made it good strain

1 Like

What are the new clones? If all took that is solid

1 Like

No those are the ones that I’m growing now not little no more almost up to ten buckets so 6 four of them are 3 gallons 2 are 5 gallon got a bag of goodness

1 Like

I do have new clones tho afgan blue berry og. Ture og ![image|374x500](upload://gsvWbik9A6qv8cdxVSOWvvpUE24.jp

eg)

1 Like

Ahhhh. Bet bet. Bag of skittles level variety __

2 Likes

Lol they are blowing up even the ones in the Canadian bubbler but dam amazon said they couldn’t find my house they have brought 100 packages here so I didn’t get my 1000 watt hps choked man

1 Like