Show and Tell weekly pics

I agree I think it’s time to switch to 12 12 take a couple clones then let her go

@PurpNGold74 you should see these clones just amazing bro so green full of life

5 Likes

@Lostscuba @PurpNGold74 I’m sorry for clogging ure thread but how do u like me now lol still got a few weeks to go?

6 Likes

Yo that’s why it’s here u can drop as many as u want every week bro they look :eyes: nice make sure u wait it out get them as big as u can your doing good

1 Like

There’s never enough weed that’s the problem in Canada there’s not enough weed

1 Like

Thanks brother I’ll keep u posted. Keep on keeping on :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thought I was only good at one thing selling dope now I can grow it :sunglasses:doc green thumbs

2 Likes

Transparent water storage… ?

What u talking about ??

Transparent

Allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.

1 Like

I no but are you talking about the container? Just don’t want light going though the top

Yeah but i get the feeling your already going to bury the container in soil to maintain a low temperature and to keep light out to prevent algae. Light will find its way through a pin hole. You really gotts to have a black water storage and nothing less IMO

Or posdibly build a surrounding box and fill with expanding foam and cut in your water storage…?

2 Likes

No using it for veg it’s gonna have wAter like a bubbler

Ask around mate but i think you’ll find black is your only risk free option

1 Like

Yea I’m going to duck tape it black all the way around it’s just to put clones or seeding

Ak ok… i guess its difficult to find black in the right sizes huh ?

1 Like

Yea I looked everywhere man I want even bigger but no luck yet