Show and Tell weekly pics

What’s the question

2 Likes

No idea man. That whole convo escalated quickly. I wantd to know if the magnetism from hps could be harmful. But i believe he was asking for brand recommendations

2 Likes

They are getting there height just remember when u switch they will go even higher

1 Like

Yea I’m still with yea hope it doesn’t I have one going right behind aday

1 Like

Any one know how root farm nutes are I grab some be here’s the finished box @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74.

3 Likes

4 weeks of flower. Aren’t they pretty girls

7 Likes

So because your plant res is so short , your going to have to use that as a nft type of system… :wink:
Im going to be doing a whole room build out pretty soon , if i get this house… it will be a vegg and flower room build out… and i will show you all the in’s and out’s of the build… :wink:
Hopefully by the middle of next month… and ive got my hands on a big surprise… :thinking::grin::smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yea I wanted it short I’m putting rod bubblers but the lid locks air tight I no it’s addictive building em and this one was hard because the plastic brake like glass so I had to heat up a knife with a lighter lol​:exploding_head::face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes those girls are killing it I never had white bud before you using soil or organic

1 Like

I have 8 foot to the ceiling should be ok i hope

2 Likes

Yea definitely are u going wit ballast or led @Medic58

1 Like

Ballast only 400w looking to upgrade after this grow

1 Like

Yea they have deal on right now 1000 watt ballast but it doesn’t come with socket just the ballast I’ve been using a 600 watt for a year the plants love :heart: it spent a bunch on grow stuff so that I have it when I need

1 Like

But I might of bought stuff I didn’t need but what ever when u flipping to 12 an 12

Who has them i have a hood and scocket but no ballast got it at a yard sale for 30.00 it says its a 1000w hydro farm

1 Like

Amazon Vivosun there’s 4 I’ll tag u in my thing wit the links page 204

1 Like

You find it if your in the states it’s probably cheaper

My Fruit Punch Auto :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thats wat she said! :joy::roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant my friend. How old is she? Gorgeous

1 Like