Show and Tell weekly pics

Ahh really? Never heard that but i suppose its possible

1 Like

No I don’t know if I am but when he said it it didn’t sound good

1 Like

@BigDaddyCain and @Grandaddy013 also @garrigan62 all use hps and are hella knowledgable. Any of u guys ever heard of this?

1 Like

Yea because I was ready to buy another trying to find one I got 4 in my price range it’s on my hydroponic page

1 Like

I use a galaxy ballast 400 600 select a watt with turbo.

1 Like

Lol they even got them turbocharged yea almost ready to get. 1000 watt ballast but don’t know what ones good if u can help me out I’ll tag u an u can see the links

2 Likes

I can i have some knowledge on the subject if that was towards me that is

1 Like

Had to be. I know nothing on the subject

3 Likes

Yea for @Killadruid I just tagged u the ballast I’m looking at the links are there

2 Likes

Almost done @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Oooooo sh!t. Finna dabble in hydro i see

2 Likes

Yea making the switch I need more weed with soil is not enough

2 Likes

All that farking weed u got growing around there?!?!

1 Like

Yea soon all hydroponic just mother’s in soil I almost burnt through my crop out already

1 Like

Damn bro. Same here tho. ShowOff didnt make it much further then a week. N PT has 3 nuggs left in the jar. Luckily i left some of her on stem n just chopped this week. Gave her almost a week of FREEZING and darkness. N watered with below 50 degree water.

7 Likes

Wow bro that looks good should off bred her lol like a rich hoe

1 Like

O i did! Have 2 clones. One flowering. And bred her with a Afghan Hash male. Got about 20 seeds so far. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Yea my a try to do something with hash passion got to regular

1 Like

Think ima drop a couple n 12/12 from seed them. Never can have too much weed right

4 Likes

doing great

5 Likes