Show and Tell weekly pics

Thank u i think the mixture of the hps and the leds are really brining the frost out the lower buds are nice and frosty small but alot of frost

4 Likes

Definitely what nutes u using

1 Like

Aroura soul synthetics players pack and terp tea bloom from roots organics. Also i was using roots from house of garden, roots organics terp tea grow, with the player pack in veg. Oh almost forgot roots organics foundation as a top feed in veg and part way threw flower for the extra cal mag. They just came out with a new liquid cal mag im using next time. I was feeding up at around 2000 ppms thru most of flowering jist started droping it down now a little. My last run off ppms were 2400ppms after 2 of phed water i got them to drop to 1300 feeding in 2 days of a 1500ppm feeding.

3 Likes

I still haven’t got that ph under control waiting on the testers but it sounds like you really cared for them good stuff :+1:

2 Likes

I just gave my girl his first does off bud candy last night see how that pans out

1 Like

I was really looking into getting that. Ive got a ph of around 6.6 run off atm. But they r happy and exploding so may as well let them ride.

2 Likes

What ever works right as long as ur happy

2 Likes

Just looking at ballast don’t know what ones better do u know anything about light

1 Like

I would you mix your terp tea in with your water when feeding? Then add foundation as a top feed?

2 Likes

Haha its double sided. Ima Laker/Ravens fan. And purp is one of my fav strains.

And mid late flower id get around 2200 ppms as well. Feed em!

2 Likes

In flower i would mix it with some water to dampen it because its a little powdery but i just put both as the top feed then watered over them. 1 Tbsp of each flr my 7 gal pots.

2 Likes

I have been like crazy i will prolly end up feeding around 2000 ppms lol. Just wanted to qork some salts loose from the coco.

1 Like

O i gotcha. A semi mini flush is good for biz usually

3 Likes

I ran out likes to so much to see so little likes

3 Likes

Im always outta likes man. 20 hours to go

3 Likes

Do u use ballast hps or mh

2 Likes

Me? No sir. I have a DIY EB strip build. 200w

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand: u built it and some guy said that it’s a magnetic the ballast