Show and Tell weekly pics

Joust soil. But been good though.

3 Likes

I use Bio Diesel mate it’s always been good to me😉

2 Likes

I’ve had good success with soaking in water

2 Likes

Had to cut all my plants land lord trying to evict me and I know what’s bad he’s my family so I’m down an out for awhile if any ones breeding seeds send me some

Sorry man, hope that works out. Seems worse that your own family would do that. Plants and stigmas, go figure…

2 Likes

I give him clones every year fill his closet full of weed but he thinks he’s the only that should have it but I’m getting my own house so I’ll be good to go had to hide couple plants

2 Likes

Summer is here going big this year gonna be sleeping with them witj crossbow miss all u guys keeep it going

1 Like

Canadians still cant order ?

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I wish bro i had it kicking like that had this mother all winter its a winner but yours is nice and stacked what strain

2 Likes

That mother looks awesome! Tall 1 in the back is super skunk, front 2 are dosido. 2nd run on autopots

2 Likes

Been growing my own strains for awhilenow but i like to grow purple Marco in summer never tried those strains before

3 Likes

I’m still tryin to figure out what I like. I look at the seed banks and my mind goes :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Checkout true north seed bank they have everything

2 Likes

Lol, that’s the problem!!!

2 Likes

There from all over the world and i know it depends on if your going indoor or outdoor

2 Likes

Good to see ya back mate🇦🇺
I also have busy with new system :relaxed:

4 Likes

Good to be back missed this place and looking good gonna be nice run

3 Likes

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes