Show and Tell weekly pics

Yes sir

an some more I assed

3 Likes

A 3rd gen clone of goldleaf. Heavy lst. Currently 8 days since i switched to flower. Smaller plant is super skunk from seed. Is still pretty young but owell.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! I started my most recent grow on August 15th - seeds planted, and this is what I have now. I used the scrog method. The LST really helps the plants in an enclosed environment and other factors, like plenty of airflow seem to be making my plants very happy. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, one last thing! We started a worm farm - red wigglers - these babies eat a pound of veggies a day, and produce WORM POOP! I mistakenly spread a bunch of poop that had some seeds in it (maybe from peppers) around my plants. I have other things growing in with the GoldLeaf and can’t wait to see what they are! Maybe we will be eating delicious fresh peppers in the middle of winter, oh yeah, and smoking the best GOLD LEAF - MY FAVORITE EVER! YUM! I have to check the grow schedule to see when I can make the switch. This babies look like they may be ready soon. Also I think I need to defoliate these 4 plants… thoughts?

• Peace

ps: My last grow was a dud. I had the lights on too long during veg. Big mistake. I went back to 16 hours for this grow.

4 Likes

I don’t understand…

1 Like

Wonder how long before builders start to design a grow room in their design. Of course for Tomatoes.

1 Like

Hate those little Mothers…

1 Like

Mites soap water hot water neem oil look at 2 weeks of treatment of neem oil

1 Like

Before pics.

fill em up right @LoCoRock

3 Likes

getting there

4 Likes

Looking good keep it up

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Refreshing. Moving on to next grow

little baby is bubba kush

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Guys where’s all the pics or am I only one growing through this COVID crazy time

1 Like

All i got right now.

7 Likes

Nice hull for sure all different strains ??

2 Likes

7 Likes