Show and Tell weekly pics

It’s funny how you say veg room flower room … Just call it pot house or grow home already…

1 Like

Lol :laughing: not yet only use tent closet and washer dryer room :wink:

Your the loco :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

16 pounds so far

4 Likes

Omfg… He’s expanded - outdoors! No chat,. Busy it looks man. But it’s surprising no kitchen huh. Doesn’t make sense… Make sure your driving w a license. LoL
Looks outrageous outside. Holy hell. . What license did you end up with?how many can you have

2 Likes

I can have17 out door wit 73 indoor or just all indoor would be 96 next year going for 244 plants

1 Like

Check this out

9 Likes

Crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: would never thought this would work

1 Like

Is that a bunch of plants growing around the inner circle ?? Does it just stay like that or does it spin. Thats pretty wicked looking.

1 Like

GET THE EF OUT!!! scoob that ain’t yours? WTF your effing nuts. I knew you had room in the kitchen for something special. Gonna put 2 in the.living room? That’s sick…no that’s dope!! LoL

2 Likes

No it’s not mine some one was asking if I wanted to buy it. I said no no room for it 1000$ he wants that the Canadian French man made that. And I’m golden my buds are going putting on the beef

5 Likes

Swimming in em Mr scuuuuba​:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

18 days from flip and 13.5 hrs O light a day!!! Red spectrum workn fine​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

My name is scuba and I’m addicted to growing the devil’s lettuce Bob!

1 Like

Nice grow… Mine finally finished up… My ILGM Super Skunk is BEAST…

8 Likes

O yea baby :baby_bottle: that’s a cola Good work bro

So I had bad bug problems mites afids been in recovery for 2 weeks now my next round is sprinting back finely

and here’s some bud pics you should see the colour of the buds. Orange hair can’t see them good on phone

6 Likes

Yes it spins and waters them as same time I think it’s to much work no room for bud

@Lostscuba u got a pic with it full.

1 Like