Show and Tell weekly pics

@Lostscuba amazon lights are always overrated how much they use. Look on your light description and check “actual watts”.

3 Likes

265 v 60 hz. Is what it says

@Lostscuba at least you know.

Saw your tag from “weight of your harvest thread”
Are you asking if I have a grow journal?
I have a grow journal in the lab, should I start one here?

1 Like

Yea definitely it’s good to see how everyone does their thing every one has different ways so it’s only 265 v

What do u think about this

do u think it works @Liljoe

I’ll get started, and tag you. When I post. Thanks for the suggestion.
Those PH meters are known to be very inaccurate.
A digital PH meter will work the best for just about $5 more.

2 Likes

It’s already here and took a month but yea get her done let’s see what u got u said lab. Lol can’t wait I got more then last time but gonna try

@Lostscuba there’s another forum it’s called “bergmans support lab” it’s for growers, with usually more experience. There are some beginners there, so we have all sorts of folks there. If you run into an issue and need help, there are other experts there to give you the best advice.
It’s much more relaxed there.
I wish I did have a lab though.

2 Likes

Yea here it is free and you learn by reading others stuff I like it here I get help went they can I would already be in the industry of weed if I didn’t have a criminal record in Canada it means ur done so I gotta try to work through other ppl that don’t have one I’m cheap

1 Like

i just started hydroponic nevernew how to before I joined here but I still got these sisters see how fat I can get em Afghan reg cbd and tch

1 Like

Bottom grow weird with this strain always that’s how I know it’s mine

1 Like

I have Afghan, she’s short and fat at tbe moment. @Lostscuba

1 Like

Ok there mom was ten feet tall crazy still got weed from it 8 zips I think I just got this pump to from China gonna see how it works to move water from Rez to plants

1 Like

I tried these at the local hardware. I poked the same bag of potting mix with 5 different gauges (same brand) and got 5 different results… I call :ox::poop:

2 Likes

O the soil checker???

Yeah the Soi checker

1 Like

Yea I bought it months ago now just getting it’s in my mail box I use drops but getting a 6 in one thing trying stuff out learn as I go I’m on fixed income

Here’s my new batch

4 Likes

Depends on your budget but just remember that there is a science to it and your growing medium is made up of well balanced chemicals that you need to keep in balance. So with that being said, if you use cheap or inaccurate testers/meters Your plant will suffer and so will your stress levels when you can’t fix things.

2 Likes

Yes I understand it’s a learning curve for me never try to grow hydroponic it’s my first time takes time to get it right with all the necessary thing I need never spent money besides soil so it’s a change