Show and Tell weekly pics

got white hairs

4 Likes

Good call. Im on the prowl n would have hintd :joy::rofl::joy:.

1 Like

Pistil party!!! All my girls have their hairs too.
First official day of flower last Friday

9 Likes

Nice are they all different kinds

These are my Gorilla glue, Columbian gold, Northern lights, Super skunk, Durban poison, and Grandaddy purple all at day 56 /27 days in to flowering.

11 Likes

Yea mine are true og ,OG jack hair bangie haze this was the stock of my Afghanistan kush plant it’s a out side plant

l

5 Likes

But that’s nice guys. You rocking closets too

My girls have little bud can’t wait to smoke

Little? Ur getting ur puff on. I like those ladies :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Looking fantastic man…what seeds did you start with…these are cuttings off seed ?

These are all seeds

this is clone from Afghan kush Jack hair OG True OG Blueberry blue dreams this is the Afghan but I do have clones

4 Likes

The three on the left and middle on the right are from seed. Purple :steam_locomotive:wreck, Afghan Hash, and a Bagseed. Then Red Diesel.

The monstercrop looking thing in the front on the right is from seed. I plantd this pass July? Flowerd her a couple weeks. Then revegged in October. She is a full plant that just… look at this ish

9 Likes

Nice how long does it take to grow them it’s been four months for mine

10 Likes

these are my others that are veggin next batch to bud there starting to get sick bug’s so wish me luck most are clones but there’s seeds there super man 1 an 2 Afghan clones blue berry

1 Like

What kind is the biggest one are you using LED??

loving my colors 16 more to chop

17 Likes

You using dirt or rockwool cubes

Haha i started it June 27. Wow

1 Like

@Hogmaster looks so yummy I could eat it I’m battling Spider mites had to change most of my soil @lostscuba

jack hair

3 Likes