Show and Tell weekly pics

Week 7 and week 2 into flower

7 Likes

@Serginho2535 you’re killin it lol, very nice :grin:

3 Likes

power africa fast and zookies

8 Likes

Week 8 and week 3 into flower, super lemon haze, bruce banner and white widow.

8 Likes

1st indoor grow. Just been lurking and taking advice from everybody. Thanks

10 Likes

@Lostscuba where you at bud? Hope everything is alright

2 Likes

You’re crazy dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Pretty leave of random seeds planted in the ground and loved.

Amnesia Haze auto that’s just started flowering

Northern lights auto - The first one we planted, nearing its end. Still a while to go but looking at the trichomes forming has been so cool!!!

Have definitely learnt lots from reading. The biggest one being that the bad dog will eat a flowering plant…

first pics are random seeds tossed in the ground

8 Likes

Those fan leaves are huge! Happy looking buncha plants

3 Likes

all grown under t5

6 Likes

Been winter proofing garage door got court on 13 tiral date 9 m jail they want I laugh at em

1 Like

Damn brother did I miss something! Hope everything is gonna work out.

5 Likes

Excuse some of the yellow on a few of the ladies , they are beginning to finish up.

![15730140881093595103657311346389|375x500](upload://83nUNAB1HMhdAbBWMddk eUDEN1v.jpeg)

4 Likes

They are hungry :yum: or they are finishing looks good

1 Like

Here me gooo boys scubie snack is here. G grow is good :blush: here’s scubie snack

6 Likes

Yea all good just white ppl attacking white ppl telling me I don’t belong on the Rez they don’t want someone like me there and I’m last generation native witch is 4th

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Lostscuba :grin:

1 Like

Happy Cake Day bro. Damn been a year for u too! Plants look good. Scuba Snack is hella frosty

Everyone else is looking excellent as well. Love this part of the year! Everyone finishing up nicely

1 Like

Happy anniversary, glad you are back.

1 Like

Hell yeah looking good scooby, happy cake day brother. How long until they finish bro? And mine are about 2-3 days away from the chop !