Show and Tell weekly pics

But I got of miss sicky half quarter not to bad for a Shiite plant it’s sticky

Plus I got sour kush and white widow purple Maroc that I’m gonna clone the sh-t out of em but look at this white widow just funny looking

1 Like

Forgot bout the purple macaroni. I got pink kush n auto dark purple coming. N some blue fire n berry bomb. N a few others

1 Like

Nice i usely try new seeds there a sale on my site was looking at some hard to decide just keep me updated I still got clones to so after i finish em it look around

I’ve bought pink kush it’s good I got it from the dispensary and my hindo kush auto is growing slow as f,… the Marco just moving along

How was the smoke? It was a freebie throw in but id love to catch a pink pheno and knock her up. The berry bombs are reggies. So def looking for a boy in the 10 pack

1 Like

It was good smoke I went and got it a couple of times after I go for any kush is my go to I try not to go for regular ones same they are free bees from my producer

Ah. U know i like to let my plants get NSFW. :wink: but if im only getting a couple then fems it is

2 Likes

Yea for sure I’ll try it one time but how much does it cost to get 96 plants to grow where u r

Uh… our legal max here is 0 :joy::rofl::joy: Mississippi boy if u aint growing for Ole Miss. u aint growing :wink: well except me. Im growing alot :grinning:

1 Like

Cost 400 here to grow 96 plants and u can’t sell it but u can give it away and that’s 10 grams a day I think

This is the cost 50 grams per day – $800 (allows you to grow 244 plants indoors)
40 grams per day – $700 (allows you to grow 195 plants indoors)
30 grams per day – $600 (allows you to grow 146 plants indoors)
20 grams per day – $400 (allows you to grow 98 plants indoors)
10 grams per day – $300 (allows you to grow 49 plants indoors)
5 grams per day – $200 (allows you to grow 25 plants indoors)

1 Like

That can do you just put it on the ground and let it go or gotta get the hook ups

Thats not a bad deal. Where u from again?

1 Like

Ontario the nickle city Sudbury all Canada nickel comes from here

Ahhhh. Canada… land of the potheads n mooses? Meese? :man_shrugging:t5::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

We call them swomp donkeys I hope my moms gets to be license producer I hope she gets it then I can really go off but unfortunately I’m stuck playing in my closet there’s nothing like it around here and she works at CRA

2 Likes

1 Like

Thats how my diesel leaves were shaped. Super thin long n spaced out. Morning my man :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

I think tonight is the night buds are hanging all over don’t want bud rot I’ve had a fan in there the hole time idiot understand and that’s a indicia Afghan reg it has cbd and thc @Covertgrower @Liljoe. @PurpNGold74

1 Like