Show and Tell weekly pics

The nute burn is your main problem now; you don’t want to seriously retard your plants if at all possible. I would increase airflow as suggested and get your nutrient regime on track. Using a spray bottle with peroxide in it to spot spray (just before dark) won’t harm anything either.

1 Like

Ok I’m flushing them now the ph was all over the place does it matter if the soil is pro mix the weed one. @Newbrn

1 Like

I don’t know what to do u there I guess I wing it

my room is all bent up buds hanging down should I pin the up it’s just a big ass mess

2 Likes

It’s not WPM White Powdery Mildew looks like this which his plants don’t have.

1 Like

Thank you so were good I didn’t start using food tell started budding

Get in that room and spend some hours getting practice organising your plants for :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: sake :sweat: its :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I heAr yea they are almost done I had them out and cleaned the room now there bent top heavy

1 Like

Ask around there is plenty solutions for supporting buds in pots

I just tied them should be ok

1 Like

How many plants? Are they all different strains?

Yes all different but 2 and there Afghan reg sisters one was put in before the other and they are the same size. 6 plants

Ok being all different strains make sense.

I was thinking, if they’re all the same strain why wouldn’t you just focus on maximizing two or three plants instead of struggling with six of the same.

All good!

1 Like

My bad bro. Im in and out often. Usually most active during business hours :joy:

1 Like

Yea I like to have couple strains my next ones gonna flower sooner cuz I gotta nuckle them before they hit the roof

Same here man. Variety is the spice of life. Counting clones, next run should have 4 strains from this grow. And at least 6 new ones

1 Like

Yea that’s the way to go every new seed I clone 100 or so then bud it I like to have more then one because if I don’t like one I go to the next one tell I find what I like

I’m a couple weeks from harvest so I already have plants to replace the one I plucked

Its past time for me to drop more but im waiting patiently for my new class… ima bout to set in off in this motha…

What u dropping next go?

1 Like

Hash passion And true og and maybe a new seed Oder I’ll see how it goes