Show and Tell weekly pics

see like this week two of flowering 400 watts a mixed batch og true og jack hair blueberry bangie haz

14 Likes

Week 3 and half

chesse is the one budding Al the rest should be budding soon will show pic through out the grow time

7 Likes

Then there’s these veggies all kinds

5 Likes

Share your grow we can all work together help has anyone hear of malasses

There’s a few people using molasses in flowering. But I’m stuck on who it was. @PurpNGold74 might remember who.

1 Like

I have used with great success in early veg and in flower. Gotta be unsulphered and black strap. It has all the good stuff.
It works very well. I use 1 tsp/gal

7 Likes

Dangit… not quite sure who… but looking good in that closet!

End of Week 5 veg

4 Likes

Yea same to you friend gets better every time

How long any guess

really only one person shows u guys suck

2 Likes

Pic kinda blurry. Hard to tell but she looks good n stinky

Daf she does but she was a auto flowering so I couldn’t get her bigger before budding

Here’s my veggies

that’s then this is now

4 Likes

,come on guys who else has a closet full of weed

4 Likes

Im just getting my setup going, so I have nothing to show, yet! But I cant wait until I do! Lol

13 Likes

Nice. That’s a good start I got clones u around Sudbury

What kinda light u gonna use u can get a 600 watt ballast for 140 to 200 ipower or vivosun

I have a 600w LED on the way right now, and a few smaller supplemental LEDs for the sides.
I wish I was near some of the people here! But Im from Michigan, US.
I’ve been so excited about getting it all started that I can barely sleep. Lol.
Hardest part is getting seeds. I know we can buy them from here online, but the payment methods make me nervous :frowning:

4 Likes

Will have no problems led is good for bug’s like they can’t live under the led

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, but just a heads up before someone else beats me to it, you may want to remove that link before someone else suggests you dont have it here – since this site sells, ya know?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes