Should lower, smaller bud sites be Pruned?

It doesnt hurt to trim in the shadows. However, if you are growing those buds under the god lamp they will get better penetration of light. There isnt anything inherently wrong with the dollar buds, its just that most folks think bigger is better. You can harvest the top colas and mature the dollar buds a bit more too. Dollar buds is what most people use for butter and ice hash. It smokes as good as bigger buds, but dont fill a bag for sale with them lol

3 Likes

Damn, it’s hot there. I’ll tag you in my grow and show you the How to follow thing.

2 Likes

I track threads, set the ones you want to get notifications on by changing this drop down to watching.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cannabian. Yeah I was nervous to prune at all, but with my current yellowing problem I figured it would be good to get rid of only the very bottoms “dollar buds”…I like that. Give her less moths to feed. Only took off about 8. Got 3 top Colas, and 2 nice side shooters. Just fast dried the trimmings and super tiny ones, filled a bowl twice. And not gonna lie. Got a nice short Little buzz. Good to know they can be used for butters, got plenty more tiny buds.

1 Like

Awesome thanks @Zee!

1 Like