Should I wait to start LST?

Hey everybody! Here I have some pictures of 4 plants I got growing right now. These girls sprouted on December 9th and I ended up topping them all Dec 27th. This is the growth after a few days and I was just looking to get some different opinions on if I should wait for the new top sights to grow in a little more before I start LST or do you guys think I should just go right into it? I want to start letting the sights underneath get some more light but don’t want to stress the ladies out too much… will probably let the tops mature a little more before I start LST :woman_shrugging: Let me know what you guys think!

i

3 Likes

Start lst training now

3 Likes

@Aussie_autos @Easygrowin

I agree with Tez… Start LST now but be especially gentle to the 2 coming off at the topping.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ve been debating it for the past few days now lol. I’m gonna go ahead and get that going right now!

Not that you should care, but here is where my current grow is. Close to your timeline. The one on the right is the one that I am LSTing

1 Like

I topped my Blue Dream at the 6th node waited a day and then started LST. I used coat hangers as stakes and pulled my larger fan leaves down and away from the under growth until it passed the fan leaves.
Here is a before and after.
A pic before I topped.
After I topped I pinned all the big fan leaves down and away from under growth.
A pic of her now after I unstaked the lower fan leaves.

1 Like

Id start training now the longer ypu wait the stiffer the plants cell walls will get then its hard to bend the plant without breaking it

1 Like

Quick little update 5 days later, lookin good, all the lower top sights slowly coming up evening out :innocent::muscle:t3:

1 Like