Should I use Sensi a and b or hp bloom

I’m stuck on what to use is it ture your supposed to mix a an b when budding or just use ph perfect bloom??

1 Like

Follow the manufacturer recommended amounts for whatever stage of growth you’re at :v:

2 Likes

With Advance Nutrients there are different product lines. There’s Grow, Micro, and bloom. It looks like you use the same nutes that I do. I have Sensi grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B. Use both grow a&b in veg state and bloom a&b in flowering state. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

So there’s a bloom a and b only got Sensi grow a and b for vegg I try to use ph perfect for budding but thanks I got what I need thank you

1 Like

@Lostscuba with PH Perfect, don’t forget to still check your PH. It does have buffering agents in that line up, but it’s not a cure all.

1 Like

Ok I’ve been checking the ph had a couple in red but after I flushed and gave them a shot there seem to be coming back the plant is green with yellow in leaves do u think it from not feeding enough

1 Like

@Lostscuba if it’s yellow more than likely. What is your nutrient schedule now, and what nutrient line up are you using?
Pictures are worth a lot, if you can grab one.
What do you mean the ph is in the RED?
Are you using PH STRIPS?
Unfortunately those are not accurate enough and you should purchase a digital ph meter.

I’m using the drops and I just started feeding them last night was the third time I’m trying to feed twice a week and red means 4.0 my budding room is closed tell 8 pm

Drops are also very inaccurate. You need a digital ph meter. @Lostscuba
What nutrient line up are you using?

1 Like

Yes ordered one but when it’s was red I flushed it ok here it’s like this

The picture helps a little, natural lighting is better. The blurple makes it difficult to see what’s really going on.
What stage of life is your plant in? Veg?
9b4dc955dca658ed87179dc9203b7e5cecedd178_1_498x500 deficiencies%203

2 Likes

Yes it’s in veg but the other one is 8 weeks in to bud the leave are light green will ph perfect help this??? @Covertgrower

I think it s d and I’m using Sensi grow a and b then I got perfect ph @Covertgrower

@Lostscuba based on the chart it looks like it could be a potassium deficiency. Giver a little bit of flowering nutrients with veg nutrients that should help.

1 Like

Here this is what I’m talking about. this plant is in bud @Covertgrower light green

@Lostscuba difficult to understand what you are seeing with out normal lighting. Especially when diagnosing. If she’s in full flower, it would be more than likely a potassium deficiency.

1 Like

(upload://nXKrobmI5Y8PwTVoI7b47l19gx4.jpeg) Yes she’s 7 or 8 weeks into

flower but she’s growing still. @Covertgrower

1 Like

That’s what the leaves look like @Covertgrower any ideas @peachfuzz does it look like bugs I look no spider minte

@MattyBear.

Looks like pest damage to me… my phones about to die so I’m sorry if I don’t get back to you til tomorrow :v: