Should I trim this plant more or...?

Its good like this or should I trim it more?

That looks fine. If anything maybe a little more training to screen, but kinda late for that.

2 Likes

As dbrn32 said, it looks great. No more trimming. If that screen were a bit higher you could tie down/bend her a bit more and create more bud sites. As it is, the netting is doing nothing.

2 Likes

What do you mean? The net is suppost to be even higher?

You can run the net pretty much wherever you want, it looks fine there. You just didn’t really train your plant to it.

1 Like

If you’re still in veg, you can drop another net about 3"-4" from the top of that plant. Then gently bend or tie down the plant as it grows through. The key is to stretch her horizontally as she grows to create more bud sites.

3 Likes

She still is in veg so I will take your advise, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You want the net slightly above most of the plant. So you can spread them out. Like this.

You want most of your bud sites on the same level so they can maximize your light.
Scrogging can produce great yields.

3 Likes

Wow!, that’s really helpful man, I will actually build a net like that and put it like you said…
I now understand the difference…
Really thankful for your help.

1 Like

You’re most welcome. Just read up on scrog techniques, and ask if you have more questions.

1 Like

Sorry to bother, but, what do you think about this?, I have taken your advice, is it good like this?

1 Like

If the plant is stil flexible enough to bend/tie branches down to the net, it looks good. If they won’t easily bend you might need to move it up. You’re just trying to slowly fill every hole in the net and keep all the plants at the same canopy level.

1 Like

Yeah, she is still flexible, I passed it gently through the holes of the net, just wait now :slight_smile:

2 Likes