Should I top or fim?

Should I top or fim this plant Uploading: DC2EB37C-C176-428E-94A9-6EB7CFB51EC6.jpeg…

Your call Jamal. I’d move light closer and get those bugs under control though

4 Likes

@HornHead. It’s a greenhouse! That’s the only plant with thirst holes I checked the plant and no bugs are on it. Before I put it in the green house I did see a Caterpillar witch I got off tho

Should I get lady bugs? Will they eat the plant

I don’t know bugs buddy, bunny. Wait, what are we talking about. Seriously though, someone on here knows their bugs. Anyone remember who that is @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Cyle1 @Jbum

@Myfriendis410 is the guy

1 Like

Should I top or fim

Again, that’s a personal preference. When you get down to it, they’re really the same. If it’s an outside plant, I’d let it grow

Lady bugs are predatory insects. They will eat the bugs, not the plant.

3 Likes

If you are like me I try to fim and end up topping. Both build tops but you can go overboard. And yes; training the plant will help yield drastically.

If you found A caterpillar then there are more. Ladybugs won’t work on them I don’t think. Mites and aphids are more in their wheelhouse.

Mix this with distilled water in a hand sprayer and mist once per week. It will kill virtually every pest but it does it by the insect eating plant material and in so doing eats this BtK solution which reproduces in the gut and kills them. 100% safe for pets and humans. Can be used up to the day of harvest. Unlike many other products.

1 Like

this is good for growing since I have foxfarm right?

Honestly, if this was my plant I wouldn’t do anything. Plant is too weak to stress. JMHO

2 Likes