Should I start flower now or wait until the auto flower is ready for harvest

Been away for a while had a few bumps in the road but I’m back

4 Likes

Cant post a pic right now

@moderators

l1J9urAfGd3grKV6E

2 Likes

Is your question flipp’n the light on photos sharing the same space as autos :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

If your autos are near done 12/12 will be plenty of light for ripening.

3 Likes

Yes that is my ?

1 Like

My clones from these babies

Look over my auto in the middle

2 Likes

Change the light cycle 12/12 today looking for a great haul on these 4 any tip and advise is welcome

2 Likes

Any suggestions on what to feed

1 Like

What nutrients are you currently using :love_you_gesture:. I run jacks 321 modified for the 1st 3 and weeks 7,8 and 9. I also have jacks for tap and use the bloom and finish on the above weeks. I’ve only done this mod schedule 2 times but works great for me, generally jacks from start to finish :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was using botanicare silica cal mag and berry sweetener along with the fox farm grow big big bloom and tiger bloom
I used them all up last feed

I’m so excited

3 Likes

@OGIncognito @Docnraq @beachglass how do I keep them looking good and healthy like this threw out the flowering stage
This is where I run into problems

Keep the ph in the rootzone in range. For soil its 6.5-6.8. Dont force feed them too much. A lil, but not too much. Personally if in soil do a flush of that soil every 3 or 4 weeks. It really helps with keeping the soil in ph range which will keep them from digging into their stored nutes in the leaves. Its really hard tbh to keep the leaves looking pristine. Cant say I have done it yet. Be tenative and keep loving em like you are. They look fanfuxingtastic!

2 Likes

Great work on creating sweet canopies! It’s all plant maintenance to keep it, may have to super crop a few branches down the road. Keep your feeding and water routine it’s working great, a little light adjustment when it’s time to flower. Keep doing what you’re doing grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

These babies taking off

1 Like

Well I’m gone finish this run up with what botanicare
Pack came in today

2 Likes

But on the other side gotta few things to figure out
If they grow anymore my lights gone burn them up

1 Like

1 Like