Should I put these in bloom and try to get something

I was thinking the same thing. Media seems to induce faster growth than soil: almost as fast as hydro.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I love growing in coco. it grows faster than soil. canā€™t say if itā€™s as fast as hydro, I havenā€™t ventured into hydroponics yet. although I was showing the ole lady hydroponic setups and for someone who doesnā€™t care about me growing, hydro got her. She wants me to try it. Hell, she gathered up a couple of my bag seeds and threw them in water. Luckily tho, none took. I have no room in my tent

1 Like

I may have made a mistake. I just checked on the seeds she had in water for a week and come to find out all 4 have nice tails.

2 Likes

4 feet indoors with topping in a little over a month . Thatā€™s impressive . That bugger is going to be 11 feet tall after the flowering stretch

Better get busy haha.

But that Cali is one of the fastest growing plants ever. I still donā€™t think gorilla glue could hit that but I could be wrong

Sorry man. I thought you were saying all pot plants in general, never grown gorilla glue. They could be slow growing. Iā€™m gonna scrog this one. Iā€™m trying too wait until it starts to cool off before I flip

no worries lol. i know there is some pretty crazy fast growing genetics out there.