Should I prune stretched thin branches

Chook poo pellets.

1 Like

@anon78295680
Has a strong smell like sh*t that last for days.

I would spread some of our chicken shit around but our dog would eat it , I’ve been using coffee grounds

The dog would probably eat the pellets also. And I only scatter it away from my plants so they don’t get a huge dose of nitrogen when not needed.

I noticed blue dream an mkultra has got thrip :cry:. Gave them some molasses and put cinnamon around base with some molasses traps

I know something that will hide the smell but u may have the police turn up thinking there’s a dead body in the yard. Get like a 44 gallon drum fill it half up with fish heads, guts etc add water and place in full sun. It will hide the smell but any neighbors u have won’t be happy.

Thrips, they’ve been my worst pest so far. My seedlings got hammered when young & thruout grow, a lot of scarring on base of main trunks. If there’s not many I wouldn’t worry too much this late in the grow, just keep an eye on them. If they become an issue u may have to hit em with an insecticide, not ideal but even organic growers have to sometimes.
Did u see my MKUs on another post I tagged u on ? Looking a bit crispy.

@anon78295680
(Taken 2mins ago)

Not looking the best.

Yeah crispy is the word haha , are they budding up yet ?

Edit. :: is that the mk photo? If so looks alrite

Yeah that’s the MKU’s. One was looking a bit sick before that but now they both don’t look so great. They were looking & smelling real good but not so much now.

The GG’s have a strong smell but I like the smell of the BD & MKU better. BD has a nice berry like smell & the MKU is hard to compare to anything but its a nice scent.:nose::+1:

Your mk is more advance in flowering then mine , only has a faint smell at the moment

I agree with the blue dream smell , have you got some big colas on it already? Some of mine you can’t even get close to wrap your hand around them

Gorilla glue is my fav tho smell is so strong , I cut off a lower bud for the partner and she was stoned as fu#k, giggly chatty coming up with all these ideas , eyes were red as

Yeah MK was coming along nicely for a small plant, I love the smell of it.
The BD still only has smallish buds but is slowly filling out. That problem of one side of the plant flowering is still an issue. Definitely light hitting them at night is the problem, put up some shade cloth but I don’t think it will do a lot cos u can see the lights shining thru. What a headache that is, will loose 1/3 of the yield at least.
And the GG’s are going the best, buds are forming nicely just need to fill out some more. Been smoking it for a couple weeks now & for young bud it does the job. First couple of times my eyes went red as also & I dozed off within 2 hours.:sleeping:

Hopefully that side of the bd is just a lil behind and will produce some good buds

@anon78295680
Thats what i was hoping for but parts of BD & GG look like preflower still.
This is my BD atm.

And GG.

Just starting to look like a silver back.
(Edit:thats the good sides)

this is bd

This is gg, It wouldn’t let me post the close up photo

2 Likes

Both looking good & better than mine.
Your BD looks a different shade of green, probably just light/angle.
Hey r u on the Nth or Sth island.

North island

I thought so from reading a past post of yours. Was last in NZ on holidays when I was a young tacker. The thing I remember the most was a cyclist running into the back of our hire car and loosing a couple of front teeth for his troubles. It was on a major bridge in Auckland from memory.
Your not missing any front teeth from a cycling mishap are you ?

Lol nah not me … I try and stay away from Auckland as much as possible …

Oh and you would never find me on a push bike